War of the Buttons Reviews

• Aug 23, 2017

Childhood favourite,never will get old. If you haven't seen this I recommend you do so ASAP.

• Jan 02, 2016

Very good, innocent humour - can't believe its a re-make of a French film - will have to rent that now too!

• Dec 27, 2015

An odd, but enjoyable story with beautiful scenery.

An odd, but enjoyable story with beautiful scenery.

• May 23, 2014

"War of The Butttons" is fun, hilarious of course and enjoyable film that will really really brings you back into your childhood and childish war with a most ridiculous scene I've ever seen (that one I can't tell in this review).

• Aug 11, 2013

I loved the movie and whoever wrote your vignette critique didn't even bother to watch the movie....I can't believe so few people saw it......it has everthing except zombies (the Lord be Praised)

• May 16, 2013

Childhood favourite.

Childhood favourite.

• Apr 05, 2013

my all time favorite movie from my childhood! I remember renting this as a kid and replaying it a dozen times. I wish I grew up in Ireland.

• Dec 31, 2012

This is a movie I remember from my childhood. My friends and I loved it, we were able to relate it back to our typical feuds with other neighborhood kids which typically kicked off in the summer time.

• Apr 28, 2012

Love this movie!! One of my childhood favorites!

Love this movie!! One of my childhood favorites!

• Apr 08, 2012