War of the Worlds 2: The Next Wave - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

War of the Worlds 2: The Next Wave Reviews

½ November 5, 2014
This movie is terrible! But, it's so bad, that it's good! The only real good thing about this movie, is the character, "Pete". He was funny. The only way you'll like this movie, is if you want to make fun about how bad it is.
July 22, 2014
There are words... and they're strung into sentences that are then spoken by the characters... but there seems to be a disconnect between the techno-babble spoken and what's actually being presented on screen. So War of the Worlds 2 leaves you to figure out the plot for yourself. I guess there's some nifty ideas present? They're just all squandered by the cheapness and slapdashery of it all.
½ April 22, 2014
The money that went in to make this would've been better spent on...well...pretty much anything else.
½ January 16, 2014
One of the worst movie's ever!
½ December 13, 2013
Everything bad about the first movie is even worse in this one! One of the worst film's I've ever seen!
November 23, 2013
Absolutely painful in almost every respect and far too serious to get away with all of its laughable quirks.
November 17, 2013
I've watched war of the worlds,but war of the worlds 2! That's crazy!
November 4, 2013
Don't let the rating fool you: I love this movie! It's so bad, and yet so good. There is so much to laugh at in this film and like a really good pulp B-Movie, everyone involved knew exactly what this was. From the lady with the accent that's...southern? (what in the hell was she saying?!) to jet fighters being able to fly in space and fight alien spacecrafts...not just through space, but through time portals that lead to Mars...and then fight on Mars surface and plant nuclear bombs in a mother ship. Yeah...this movie has got it all and the special effects--they're not the worst actually. I'm used to worse, I watched Smallville for its entirety, these special effects are like...early 90s bad. Early 90s movie bad, not television. If you're looking for a late night laugh and you love B-Movies then check this out, you can't go wrong. You'll have a ton of fun mocking it. Everyone who's not into B-Movies though, stay away. Stay far away. You won't get the joke.
August 15, 2013
it's not too bad. But then I watched invasion of the pod people first and so just about anything is okay compared to that.
July 6, 2013
It's ok...but definitely a b-rated movie.
½ April 20, 2013
I like war of the worlds
½ January 22, 2013
I'm not going to lie, I didn't even finish watching this film. I realized I was watching this alone and said, "Fuck it! Life is NOT WORTH THIS!"
½ December 9, 2012
Poor visuals, terrible acting, and bad direction makes this a pile of crap. Don't watch it.
½ October 27, 2012
Disappointed With This Sequel, As I Thought The Previous One Was Better Than The 2005 Blockbuster. This Is One Of The Few Sequels The Asylum Has Made, Without Any Push From Hollywood Sequels. Sadly This Is A Train Wreck Compared To It's Predecessor. Waste Of Time Viewing This. If You Want To View A Version Of Welles' War Of The Worlds Try The 1953 Version.
September 27, 2012
Cheap crap. Not worth the time spent.
½ July 19, 2012
A film with no new or good special effects, a rediculious story plot, and hardly any battle scenes makes this film nothing but low budget nonsense.
½ May 6, 2012
Words can't fully express how horrible this was, Direct to DVD and it shows in a major way. If you want to see a crappy homemade version of Independence Day starring one of the guys from Kid N' Play, this is for you.
½ April 8, 2012
dont waste your time with the bad acting and film, everything is bad
½ March 21, 2012
A few decent parts but the story is bland and the many of the scenes felt random. The CGI isn't too great and the characters aren't very interesting.
January 30, 2012
The first one was WAY better!