War of the Worlds 2: The Next Wave Reviews

• Aug 25, 2019

Typical low budget USA Trash. A 'filler view' for daytime TV when there is very little good quality being transmitted. Another 'America saves the entire World' Flick.

• Oct 01, 2014

This movie is terrible! But, it's so bad, that it's good! The only real good thing about this movie, is the character, "Pete". He was funny. The only way you'll like this movie, is if you want to make fun about how bad it is.

• Apr 30, 2014

There are words... and they're strung into sentences that are then spoken by the characters... but there seems to be a disconnect between the techno-babble spoken and what's actually being presented on screen. So War of the Worlds 2 leaves you to figure out the plot for yourself. I guess there's some nifty ideas present? They're just all squandered by the cheapness and slapdashery of it all.

• Apr 22, 2014

The money that went in to make this would've been better spent on...well...pretty much anything else.

• Jan 16, 2014

One of the worst movie's ever!

One of the worst movie's ever!

• Dec 13, 2013

Everything bad about the first movie is even worse in this one! One of the worst film's I've ever seen!

• Nov 04, 2013

Don't let the rating fool you: I love this movie! It's so bad, and yet so good. There is so much to laugh at in this film and like a really good pulp B-Movie, everyone involved knew exactly what this was. From the lady with the accent that's...southern? (what in the hell was she saying?!) to jet fighters being able to fly in space and fight alien spacecrafts...not just through space, but through time portals that lead to Mars...and then fight on Mars surface and plant nuclear bombs in a mother ship. Yeah...this movie has got it all and the special effects--they're not the worst actually. I'm used to worse, I watched Smallville for its entirety, these special effects are like...early 90s bad. Early 90s movie bad, not television. If you're looking for a late night laugh and you love B-Movies then check this out, you can't go wrong. You'll have a ton of fun mocking it. Everyone who's not into B-Movies though, stay away. Stay far away. You won't get the joke.

• Sep 23, 2013

Absolutely painful in almost every respect and far too serious to get away with all of its laughable quirks.

• Jul 06, 2013

It's ok...but definitely a b-rated movie.

It's ok...but definitely a b-rated movie.

• Apr 20, 2013