War Room Reviews

• Apr 25, 2020

How Can Audiences like this Shit? Put all of Tyler Perry's movies into a blender, and you come out with this Giant Shit Tornado of a film.

• Apr 08, 2020

did not like, if you want a good religious movie, watch martin luther(1953) or david and goliath, with orsen wells. this was bad.

• Mar 28, 2020

The movie is on the best. I think it's idiotic that they had so many atheists giving their two cents on something like this. The movie is about an abused woman who grows closer to God and asks him to help her marriage and give her strength. The man grows closer to God and asks for help in being a better husband. He turns around and they become a healthy couple for themselves and their daughter.

• Feb 16, 2020

Hire non actors And/or none appropriately trained actors in this is the movie you get....

• Jan 25, 2020

It helped revive my soul!

It helped revive my soul!

• Jan 19, 2020

Thought-provoking reminder of how we all should be approaching life and all it's problems. Great movie!

• Sep 27, 2019

I love this movie it shows the wonders that god can do!

I love this movie it shows the wonders that god can do!

• Sep 05, 2019

For the target audience, absolutely amazing

For the target audience, absolutely amazing

• Jul 22, 2019

I love this movie 🙂 I watch it when I want to feel spiritual 🙏

I love this movie 🙂 I watch it when I want to feel spiritual 🙏

• May 04, 2019

So, the moral of War Room is if your husband is abusive, then it's YOUR fault, and you need to pray to God for him to forgive YOU and let him do all of the work instead of getting counselling or if all else fails, a divorce. That's a disgusting, sexist message.