Warlock III: The End of Innocence - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Warlock III: The End of Innocence Reviews

½ October 28, 2014
A dull, tedious bore!
½ October 27, 2014
Not as good as the previous two, this sequel doesn't retain the same sense of style and humor. A new lead actor plus being filmed several years later make this feel more like a "re-boot." A college girl inherits an old house, and her friends join her in checking out the place. A warlock, who has been trapped in the house for 350 years doesn't take kindly to their presence. Not a bad film, I just wish it wasn't billed as another Warlock.
½ May 2, 2013
The Warlock is back again but this time its not the devilishly handsome Julian Sands but the also quite devilishly handsome Bruce Payne. Both are British, both have blonde receding hair, both are well spoken with an aristocratic sense about them and Payne is certainly not one to turn down a cheap B-movie.

This time its actually a different Warlock though, not the same soul as the previous two films, but these Warlocks do seem similar don't they, Satan must have a thing for blonde British men.

Plot wise its a change of pace, gone is the exciting 'Terminator' chase style of the previous two. Now we have a much duller psychological thriller type approach set inside a really dreary looking house. Unfortunately the writers have opted for the predictable and over used 'good looking young people in a house getting killed one by one' theme. The other thing is I think its suppose to be kinda scary but really it isn't.

Payne's Warlock makes friends with them one by one, getting to know them a little, then kills them in odd ways. One is a complete 'T2' rip, another is a complete 'Hellraiser' type rip, so not much originality going on in this house. What's funny is Payne merely walks around sounding Über freaky and erratic yet no one really notices, nor does anyone really catch on that it might be him doing the killing...the guy in all black with an evil grin on his face maybe?.

Very cheap looking production values, hardly any decent sets (the house is virtually bare), bad acting by sexy young folk, poor effects and very few of them with a very drab finale. Payne is semi good fun here simply because he does the bad guy thing so well but really this is a bit naff . Nice little sequences of BDSM though hehe.
½ December 22, 2012
This 1999 movie is trash! Bruce Payne did a horrible job playing a warlock! Director Eric Freiser did a terrible job directing this movie. The plot and the storyline was garbage!
November 14, 2012
What kind of witchcraft is this? Julian Sands is sorely missed.
March 24, 2012
YOU DON'T HAVE THE POWER
December 26, 2011
I have to be honest I could not focus on watching this from beginning to end. I kept getting up and doing random things around the house, it just wasn't grasping my attention. If you are like me and thinking I loved the first Warlock movie, and the second wasn't that bad, so how bad could the the third one be. Believe me you won't like this one, it doesn't hold a candle to either of the previous ones. The first one was still the best in my book. I give it a star just because the filming wasn't horrible and the actors weren't terrible, but that's about it.
September 22, 2011
A real let-down after the two classic Warlock films with Julian Sands, the second of which still stands a classic of super-gory cinema, Warlock III brings some interesting cast members into the mix, particularly Ashley Laurence of Hellraiser fame and Angel Boris of Playboy fame. And Warlock III features some memorable moments of twisted horror, but it lacks the truly twisted magic of the first two films and the charismatic evil of Julian Sands. Ultimately, Warlock III is a somewhat entertaining but ultimately crappy, direct-to-video film....
August 22, 2011
Bruce Payne was excellent as the Warlock- way better than Julian Sands.
March 9, 2011
Completely pointless and nonsensical ghost story. Character interactions are terrible and the magic is laughable as a plot device. There are many eagle sounds but no eagles.
½ September 20, 2010
The acting is fun to laugh at. The story is stupid and tedious.
September 17, 2010
Nothing to do with the other warlock films as usual someone must have wrote a script and thought god this will be bad so we better con some people and throw another franchise name on it.
Starting this actually had the beginings of a semi ok creepy house horror flick. but then bruce payne turns up as a worlock and it goes to shit. he obviously had seen julian sands versions and decided the only way to go is to be as bad an actor as him. He's woeful in this as is most of the cast tbh.
½ June 13, 2010
Ohhh dear when it all goes wrong..... Pretty damn boring set no where but an old mansion and pretty damn boring charaters that i couldnt care less if they lived or died... You could easy miss this and forget it ever exsisted :)
½ May 23, 2010
cheesy and bad. julian sands is the only warlock.
March 21, 2010
NARCOTIC MAKES DREAM OURS......
½ January 9, 2010
disappointing in that there is not much linking this to the previous movies.
½ December 15, 2009
nothin special but it was good
ScoopOnline