Warlock: The Armageddon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Warlock: The Armageddon Reviews

June 13, 2010
Xcellent sequel!!! If you liked the first you should like this... kinda the same old storyline but hey... Julian Sands is great and the stakes are higher Real end of days stuff .. Paula Marshall... MMmmmmmm
½ May 18, 2010
The Warlock films haven't held up quite as well as I would have liked, but this sequel is still loads of blood-drenched fun. Supposedly the bloodiest film in history at one point, Warlock: The Armageddon goes beyond its predecessor in terms of on-screen gore: possessed births, vomiting black blood, etc. etc. etc. The plot is even cheesier than the first film because it involves a secret group of Druids who are supposed to prevent the advent of the devil's son. A macabre and hilariously cheesy horror ride featuring plenty of magical mayhem and satanic debauchery for everyone.
getshort78
½ April 19, 2010
Within six days, Warlock, the son of Satan, must clear the way for Armageddon by finding six sacred stones that have been scattered somewhere on earth. Two teenaged reincarnations of Druid... Within six days, Warlock, the son of Satan, must clear the way for Armageddon by finding six sacred stones that have been scattered somewhere on earth. Two teenaged reincarnations of Druid warriors are the only forces standing between humanity and the legion of darkness. Can the Earth as we know it be saved?
March 21, 2010
LET THE RAIN POUR DOWN FROM GOD ABOVE........
ScoopOnline
December 18, 2009
Warlocks with Julian Sands are the Best. I dont say Bruce Payne was bad, just not so convincing like Julian Sands.
December 15, 2009
definitely not as good as the first
October 23, 2009
Julian Sands is back for revenge as a Warlock and nobody is going to stop him this time.
Cheesy with some creative deaths...this is as good or better then the first.
deano
½ August 21, 2009
Julian Sands as the Son of Satan returns for the final battle between good and evil is pretty cool. Even though there are many body counts, and I see some improvements in the special effects than the first one. The first Warlock was better dramatically, but this film is better violently.
June 15, 2009
Not bad, could have done more for the sequel.
October 25, 2008
So bad that it's funny. Spukisha :D:D
½ August 21, 2008
Overall a fairly entertaining film. Lacked the humour and over the top hamming of the first but continued the excess by adding random gore set-pieces and a Sands' little chap cameo, oh yeah and a completely incoherent storyline.
Watch it for a laugh, nothing more
July 27, 2008
Julian Sands.... zany one liners.... what more can you want?!
May 24, 2008
I like the approximation of the Star Wars song they kept playing.
April 23, 2008
A good follow up, the birth seen was pretty wicked.
April 1, 2008
I used to watch this movie all the time when I was little, I loved it. Well, watching it again, it's really not that great. The premise is pretty good, the son of Satan is trying to collect a bunch of stones to bring his dad to Earth, basically just an excuse to show a bunch of deaths in the film. But the problem is that the heroes aren't entertaining and they're bad actors. At least Julian Sands (who I always enjoy) makes this watchable.
March 24, 2008
i like it, though it was just plain bad
March 22, 2008
Pretty far out, but you gotta love the whole concept.
January 21, 2008
Best one in the series.
January 21, 2008
Best one in the series.
½ January 15, 2008
This flick is supposedly the bloodiest movie of all time, as it employed something like twenty tons of fake blood.