Warriors of Virtue - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Warriors of Virtue Reviews

½ August 10, 2015
A charming, strong fantasy film for kids that won't pull its punches.
July 8, 2015
A nineties kind of children movie; not much of a clear plot, but plenty of action scenes, asian movie wisdom, and dizzying camera sequences to distract them.
December 4, 2013
You know, I really wanna say that this movie is so incredibly boring, but the truth is that I simply cannot bring myself to believe that this movie had a $35 million budget, and was THIS boring. And I'm not just talking about the story. No, no, no. I'm talking it's boringly scripted, boringly acted, boringly designed, just....*YAAAAAWN......naptime.
July 19, 2013
Loved this as a teen, and despite its overblown ridiculousness and by-the-numbers storyline, Warriors of Virtue is still entertaining 15 years on. Some of the fight sequences are genuinely inventive and Angus Macfadyen gives a rather excellent, not to mention amusing, performance as the bad guy Komodo.
July 2, 2013
Though featuring an epic setting and good intensions, Warriors of Virtue is unfortunately full of boring dialogue and philosophy, stupidness, inconsistencies and the worst of all, the fight scenes have a blury and fame-skipping contrast, making the movie extremely dissapointing and frustating, that the only good parts are unconfortable to watch.
April 29, 2013
Watched this as a kid and found it interesting. Now that I'm older, I can't watch this movie without pulling up a pillow and blanket. Boring as hell!
½ February 20, 2013
I had it on VHS. I think it got watched maybe the one time. This was bad even to a ten year old. Roos? Kangaroos that go around doing karate or whatever? BLECH.
February 13, 2013
A very confusing and boring flick that will make me sleep to it everytime than being invested.
½ January 22, 2013
A really weird film without a real audience. Adults won't like it because of the kangaroos and kids shouldn't watch it because of the major opium subplot. But for all us adult dreamers, this movie hits just the right spot. Fabulously made. Welcome to America, Ronny.
November 5, 2012
½ August 23, 2012
Old School Kung Fu Theater with a twist.
July 18, 2012
In a world beyond your imagination, a battle for the universe has begun...and the only ones left to fight are five humanoid kangaroos, granted each is imbued with the five elements and virtues, ok but come on, NINJA KANGAROO FLOWER ATTACK...is this really gonna save any world, imaginary or not...oye!
½ July 2, 2012
I do not care what you say, I like it. Fun story, hot blonde, ninja kangaroos are all cool to me
May 20, 2012
I'll give this one star just because it defined my childhood. However, now that I've watched it again, hoping for the same, beautiful, eternal bliss that caused me to jump around my room accompanied by (attempted) ninja kicks, maturity has sadly, kicked in.

I should really stop wrecking my childhood by realizing how horrible these movies actually are. Sigh.
½ April 16, 2012
hehe, i remember this. an extra star for fond memories. otherwise, avoid it
April 14, 2012
A childhood classic for me.
April 9, 2012
Brings back memories!
April 3, 2012
I just remember this movie I love this, anyways wow Doug Jones in this movie ... great
½ January 10, 2012
bad movie. i didnt even like this as a kid and its even worse now that im older. over acting from everyone. only thing i was impressed with was the martial arts choreography
October 2, 2011
lol was watching this on tv yesterday, this movie isnt good, nostalgia critic did a review sometime back on it...and i have to agree with him the only entertaining thing in this was the main villian. these are one of those types of movies that if there was ever a decesion to remake it , anything would be better , even if a 5 yr old remade it .. D - : P