Watchers Reborn - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Watchers Reborn Reviews

½ April 8, 2016
Don't understand the subterranean ratings. Yeah, it's B, but that's already known. Mark Hamill is a down and out cop with history of bad luck. His sidekick is a animal scientist helping Mark protect a genius dog from an experiment gone wrong. There's a lot of good moments, and I think it's safe to say if not for the last 15 minutes of the movie, people might not have been left with such a bad taste in their mouths.
November 21, 2011
I truthfully don't remember this movie... I will watch it again someday.
June 19, 2009
I'll pass on this one
jim222001us
½ November 13, 2008
Watchers Reborn is only a slight improvement over the Corey Haim original. It's only just a little bit more like the book.

The dog is done a little better here and is actually called Einstein instead of just Furface like he was in the Haim movie. Furface was only his nickname in the book, Einstein is his name. I also like how the dog is protective of people by trying to stir them away from the Outsider. That's more like the book as well. Mark Hamil doesn't really give a good performance in the lead but he's still better than Corey Haim lol. I'd just like to see a version that's not a B-Movie that's a 100% more like the book. In this movie and the Haim one they make Lem Johnson bad, the agent in charge of getting the dog and the Outsider . When he wasn't bad in the book, hell he even pittied the Outsider in the book.
½ October 24, 2008
What a terrible movie, the only good parts were the Chewbacca jokes at Mark Hamill's expense. Other then that don't bother. The lines are delivered with no ethusiasim by the actors expect by maybe Hamill. Even then the lines are so corny most of the time, it wouldn't have made it any better. The effects are terrible, even for the time, and the story is lame and farfetched. Is it better then the others? I don't know, and having seen this one I can say I don't want to see the rest.

"Well isn't this hartwarming? The whole familys here. The dad, the mom, the freak kid, and the talking dog"
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
December 1, 2007
Luke Skywalker, Alice from Nightmare on Elm Street 4 and 5, Jason Vorhees from 7-10 in a cameo, all set up against a werewolf-type beast on the hunt. I thought this was kind of boring but somewhat entertaining if you geek out over the aforementioned names.
½ October 30, 2007
READ THE DAMN BOOK. This movie is shit.
October 19, 2007
This film is not AS good as the first one but it still is good. Its just perfect to watch. Everybody loves EINSTEIN.
May 23, 2007
luke i am your dog. lol, sorry. mark hamill is a cop befriended by a genius dog named einstein. only thing is Einstein seems to be mentally connected to a government experiment gone wrong. everywhere the dog goes people are torn to pieces. this is part 4 to a movie based on a dean koontz story. i remember thinking the first was ok. this one was just funny.
½ April 26, 2007
I was starting to like this, but then it was getting way to stupid. The dialogue was getting bad and the creature was starting to talk. What the heck?
April 24, 2005
So many movies, so little time.
[center]Watchers Reborn[/center]
[left]Thanks to a mix up at the video store, I'm watching this series from the ending. Honestly, an hour of crappy plot and 20 minutes of stupid action isn't worth it. :SPOILER: A genius dog and an emotionally unstable killing beast sure do make a hell of an idea for war fare. How was this going to work again? Hmm? :SPOILER: I'm not even sure as to what if any resemblence to the sequels this movie has.[/left]
[center]Razorback[/center]
[left]Supposedly Jaws in the outback. Yeah right. As conherent thoughts are lost here as the creature is rarely seen and the local crazies run amok. :SPOILER: The desert dream was just weird with dead horses chasing the guy. :SPOILER: Way to go. It was retarded.[/left]