The top Waterloo quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Wellington: Napoleon is not a gentleman.Duchess of Richmond: What an Englishman you are!Wellington: On the battlefield his hat is worth fifty thousand men. But he's not a gentleman!‐ Submitted by Michael H (14 months ago)
- Napoleon: I have come back to make France happy! I am France and France is me!
- Napoleon: Well, they've done it. All the great powers have declared war against me. Not against France -- against me!Marshal Michel Ney: They honor you by making you a country.Napoleon: Honor? They deny me the decency of law. They make it legal for any clown to kill me!
- Lord Richard Hay: If you would take the men into your confidence....Wellington: If I thought my hair knew what my brain was thinking, I'd shave it off and wear a wig.
- Louis XVIII: Ney, you will be the first to confront the werewolf. I know you love this man...Marshal Michel Ney: I did -- once. But I promise Your Majesty I will bring him back to Paris in an iron cage!
- Napoleon: Never interrupt your enemy while he is in the process of making a mistake.
- Wellington: I don't need a white horse to puff ME up, by God!