Watson Reviews

• Nov 02, 2020

Starts and ends with the singing of a whale and everything in between is just as marvellous.

• Dec 24, 2019

Magnificent documentary! Rooting for the Sea Shepard is rooting for whales, and all marine life, great and small, which then results in rooting for human life and existence. If you think that you cannot make a difference in this world, the life of Paul Watson schools you otherwise.

• Dec 24, 2019

Great documentary about the life and adventures of one of my all time Heroes. Paul Watson has done SO much to bring awareness to the value and plight of our oceans. His bravery and commitment prove that one person CAN make a difference.

• Dec 24, 2019

Paul Watsons commitment to saving the oceans, it's diversity and the planet shines in this documentary. A must see for every citizen of this Planet Ocean...

• Dec 24, 2019

The message is urgent and we mist all join this movement for the sake of our planet and all of the inhabitants who live on it.

• Dec 24, 2019

very eye opening, and it shows the truth about so many things that a lot of people may not know about

• Dec 24, 2019

An amazing documentary that tells a unique story that is more relevant than ever.

• Dec 24, 2019

I am a Whale Wars lover and am so proud of the work that Paul Watson has done this Documentary was great and very informative about him and the years of his work. I hope we can see more of him in the future !

• Dec 24, 2019

Fantastic documentary! All to true, alarming and eye opening. All I can say is thanks much to the Sea Shepard organization and film makers, the movie itself has some awesome photography, the subject is brutal but true.

• Dec 24, 2019

This is a must see for those that care about the beauty and vital nature of the sea and it's majestic creatures. Captain Watson has dedicated his life to a cause that will live in for years to come, if we act now.