Way of the Wicked Reviews

• May 12, 2019

I liked it! Nice twist at the end.

I liked it! Nice twist at the end.

• Aug 16, 2017

You think Vinnie Jones? In a horror thriller? That's bound to be a joke - however, Vinnie Jones turns out to be the best thing about this film - that's how bad a movie it is.Honestly, it would be better re-cutting it as a comedy for the terribly cliche script, fog machine and B-movie film craft. Still, good for a laugh I suppose.

• Jun 24, 2017

Appalling Bad Performance From The Jake Croker Guy, I Burst Out Laughing In Parts. You'd Think Oh Right, Evil-Horror-Thriller, Christian Slater, Vinnie Jones, This Could Be Something...Instead It Came Across To Me Like A Daytime Soap Opera With Scant Regard To Any Suspense Or Building Of Depth. The Inevitable Result Is A Dismal Film When You Add It To Some Bad Acting & Key Scenes That Fall Flat...A Backwards Step For Jones & Slater. I'd Not Recommend This To Anyone, Unless You're Looking For A Laugh.

• Jun 27, 2015

Poor cheap straight to bargain bucket DVD bins horror as a boy is suspected of murdering anyone who crosses his path with the power of his ill thoughts

• Jan 13, 2015

Vinnie jones tries but he's miscast in this role.

Vinnie jones tries but he's miscast in this role.

• Dec 31, 2014

I got everything after 5 minutes and aside from this, what were they thinking? And poor Slater, why does he not retire at all?

• Dec 30, 2014

Though Christian Slater returns to the talented and watchable actor he once was, Way of the Wicked is undone by unpleasant -- and often frustrating -- acting and brainless script.

• Nov 08, 2014

Review: I was waiting for ages for something to happen in this movie, but it was just too slow and the showdown at the end wasn't that great. It was good to see Vinnie Jones playing an emotional character except for a heavy baddie, like most of his movies, but the storyline was pretty weak and the acting from the other chracters was poor. The twist at the end came way to late in the film and Christian Slater was only in a couple of scenes, even though he's plastered all of the poster. We have all seen this type of concept before, we're a teenage stranger comes into college and he gets picked on by the popular students, so the storyline wasn't original or even slightly interesting. In all, I wasn't that impressed with this cheaply made movie which didn't have that much thought behind it. Disappointing! Round-Up: Poor Christian Slater! He just seems to be taking in any project that comes his way, and they all seem to be badly made films that go straight to DVD. His career seemed promising after starring in big films like Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves, Interview With A Vampire and True Romance, but his career went on a downhill slump when the work dried up. The same goes for other promising actors like Val Kilmer and Cuba Gooding Jr. who also go straight to DVD, after having box office success earlier on in there careers. Vinnie Jones impressed me in this film because he seemed to be more natural and calm in his role. Its just a shame that the actual movie wasn't that good. I also found his annoying daughter quite irritating, which didn't help because she was the main character, so in all, it's not a movie that I would be watching again in a hurry. Budget: $3million Worldwide Gross: N/A I recommend this movie to people who are into there spooky drama/thrillers, about a teenage boy who has a shady past and gets picked on by the popular students at college. 2/10

• Oct 06, 2014

sagsdgasdgasdgasdfggsdfgvsd

sagsdgasdgasdgasdfggsdfgvsd

• Jun 30, 2014

Bad, just horrible, I felt like I wasted almost two hours of my life but still watched it to see if my guess(less than halfway through) about how it ended was right, and it was. Then it just ends like everyones gonna happy. Wtf Christian Slater, Wtf.