We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists Reviews

• May 06, 2017

A must-see if you are interested in hacking, social engineering, societal change -- and funny mayhem.

• Jan 30, 2016

Very poor. Soft campaign film for stoned teenagers. No insight into movement's wider place in world.

• Jan 09, 2016

great documentary.if by any chance you're thinking that anonymous is just a bunch of teens crying for attention,think again...this is a good source of information about hackers and how they are a part (good and bad) in our society.

• Feb 02, 2015

Very informative, but not sure how bias the documentary is, of course this is aimed at the Hacktivist part of Anonymous and less so on other areas of Anonymous' activity good or bad.

• Dec 08, 2014

Excellent documentary that shows internet culture and the power struggle between the people and the governments.

• Nov 20, 2014

Interesting and informative doc about fascinating Anonymous movement. The film perhaps was slightly too one sided, sometimes maybe too fast forward - meaning superficial overview, but still it's very worthy to check out. Great soundtrack by John Dragonetti.

• Alex r Super Reviewer
    Jul 07, 2014

Brilliant documentary on Anonymous, the Hacktivist group responsible for Civil Disobedience. This is a captivating film, a film that tells us a thoroughly entertaining story that we can get a clear understanding of the group's intentions and why they do this. Featuring interviews from its members, the documentary is a must watch and in terms of the documentary genre of film, this is one of the most stunning works as its subject is thoroughly captivating. I greatly enjoyed the film, and it's a riveting look at the group. I won't put my personal feelings on the group in the review, but I will say this, you can watch the film, and you definitely get a clear understanding of what they do, and decide for yourself if what they're doing is right or wrong. Even if you're for or against what they stand for, you have to agree that they have made an impact on the modern digital age. The film is well worth seeing, and as a documentary, it delivers a stunning portrait of it captivating subject matter. This in many ways is an important film because it tells us the story of one of today's most notorious groups, a film that delivers a thoroughly engaging look at a group that has a take no prisoners attitude towards free speech and other endeavors. Brilliant in showing that, it also shows different perspective on the group from within and outside as well. The film tells about the history of hackers, and it's a riveting, engaging and memorable film that is well worth your time if you're interested in the subject.

• Jon H Super Reviewer
    May 19, 2014

A good history and exploration of the rise of Anonymous and insight into the world of hacktivism, lulz and why you shouldn't piss off people with keyboards.

• May 19, 2014

Interesting look at the birth and background of the Anonymous movement.

Interesting look at the birth and background of the Anonymous movement.

• Apr 26, 2014

Just watch it! Its worth it. Good documentart =).......

Just watch it! Its worth it. Good documentart =).......