We Die Young Reviews

• Oct 01, 2020

JCVD is always entertaining

JCVD is always entertaining

• Jun 14, 2020

Van Damme is great but he is underused and the rest of the scenes are sleep inducing.

• May 18, 2020

I am a salvadoran. My family and I left this unique, tiny and at times, most violent country in 1986 during the civil war. After that bloodshed, our country lost countless more youth due to gang violence that runs from Cuzcatlan all the way to DC. I can finally write about this movie after watching it a couple of dozen times. For some reason most salvadorans my age looked at JCVD as our real last action hero. Maybe because he was the realest, a true martial artist. This is now my favourite JCVD film. His portrayal of a PTSD, severely injured Afghan war veteran , unable to speak, so his strong, silent body language speaks of a soldier on one last mission to seek redemption by helping save a couple of youth from the demon that is ms13, is the role I will always remember him by. The action sequences in this film are up to Van damme standards and together with our community's story, work on expelling demons through breathtaking action, real street grit and an uplifting message punctuated by the gospel rap of Ariel Kelly. 5 stars. Forget all the hater critics, they just cant relate.

• Apr 25, 2020

We Die Young is a pretty good movie. It's not what you would usually expect out of Jean Claude Van Damme but it is thoroughly enjoyable.

• Apr 16, 2020

This was a great movie with great writers and acting!A grizzly truth about the underworld's rise to the down fall of bettas and greed.This is underrated to say the least.I watched it 3 times and still great!

• Jan 27, 2020

As gangster movies go this ones a yawn.

As gangster movies go this ones a yawn.

• Jan 13, 2020

I thought the guy still had martial art skills but, clearly he couldn't we do nothing. But, he was still able to help the two young boys. His heart was still strong enough to help them. Glad him and the two kids survived. To bad the drug dealer sister died. I don't think one but she wanted to be apart of the gang nor drug dealing. I had a strong feeling her life was way so much different than her brother. But again, to bad she passed away. Because of the damn shootout at the house. The kids now have a better chance to live a better life. They have a lot of money. Money that they can spend for the rest of they'll lives I think. Spend it wisely!!! Don't spend it on bull crap. Spend it on things you need!!!!!💰

• Jan 04, 2020

I enjoyed this movie! You feel for Miguel and Lucas who are trapped in the vicious cycle of gang life.

• Dec 17, 2019

i like the way the plot all comes together at the end and each character plays a significant role in the movie.

• Nov 13, 2019

This movie was surprisingly well written and acted. However because it is starring Van Damne you expect a more base revenge movie and dont get that. What you do get is surprising drama but it would also be nice to get the van damme punches and kicks too. It is better written, better acted and better story than most B movies. I personally like to be able to watch a movie again but this movie does not make me want to watch again despite enjoying it first time round.