We Jam Econo: The Story of the Minutemen Reviews

• May 06, 2019

A great documentary about a great band which whilst it can be a little repetetive, doesn't fall into the trap of lingering vicariously over D. Boon's death.

• May 19, 2013

Touching and insightful but ultimately not rock's most remarkable story.

Touching and insightful but ultimately not rock's most remarkable story.

• Sep 20, 2012

The minutemen changed my life,I grew up in socal,it's so inspiring to have some normal suburban kids make history and change music forever! R.I. P D.Boon

• Sep 18, 2012

The Minutemen weren't favorites of mine, but this little documentary made me want to re-listen to their stuff. I liked the interviews with members of other bands like Ian Mackaye, Jello Biafra, Henry Rollins, etc.

• Aug 02, 2012

A beautiful tale of youth and how a group of individuals together can create such an immense effect in the world, and how one person missing from a trio can cause such a huge dent in a bands soul.

• Jul 08, 2012

Great documentary about a band more people should listen to.

Great documentary about a band more people should listen to.

• Jan 08, 2012

I'm so glad I had a chance to see the Minutemen open for REM in Richmond in 1985. D Boon passed away just over two weeks later. I found this film inspiring. These guys played music the way they wanted to. Period.

• Sean G Super Reviewer
    Nov 25, 2011

Really good documentary, even if you are not into their music. A lot of great interviews with interesting people.

• Aug 21, 2011

I think I'd make a pretty good D. Boon for a halloween Minuteman tribute band. As soon as find someone who can grow a haircut like George Hurley, I'll get to work.

• May 13, 2011

Watching this Doc AGAIN! REAL music by real people.

Watching this Doc AGAIN! REAL music by real people.