We Love You, Sally Carmichael! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

We Love You, Sally Carmichael! Reviews

August 5, 2017
This was a fun clean movie for the family! Great humor!
August 5, 2017
From the moment that I saw the trailer in the theatre with LOVE, KENNEDY I knew that this would be a very fun film to see. It's a breath of fresh air from the summer biggies and one that would be a perfect date movie.
August 5, 2017
I was very surprised with how entertaining this film was. Great cast! Loved the library scene with the buff merman. Great family flick or date night movie.
August 4, 2017
It is always fun to see Christopher Gorham in a film. In this case he not only did a great job acting but a very satisfying job directing. The audience was laughing (as intended) with witty dialog and a delightful story. I did not know Sebastian Roche' but he stole most of the scenes he was in. What a wonderful foil and narrative on the silliness of pop culture. We would watch it a second time and more. Will certainly buy the DVD when released and put it on our regular rotation of films to watch over and over again.
August 4, 2017
This movie was such a fun treat. We laughed out loud and thoroughly enjoyed this family friendly show.
August 4, 2017
Very well done, great humor nice romance hilarious .
August 4, 2017
Great movie! Funny and creative script. Well done! Would see it again!
August 4, 2017
The audience laughed from beginning to end! Went to see Christopher Gorham and while he and Bitsie Tulloch were great, Sebastian Roche was the real surprise! Best movie I've seen in a long time (much funnier than Snatched), well worth the drive to see it!!!
August 4, 2017
We actually loved this movie. The story was fun and didn't take itself too seriously, and was a really great independent film! I thought the character development and script were well done, and I laughed out loud at this fun story. Actors also did a really good job in the movie.
August 4, 2017
This is a inventive, funny movie with no gore, vulgarity, or sleeze, just good fun. Loved it, loved it, loved it!
August 4, 2017
A delightfully simple, but elegant comedy where a struggling writer and his wildly successful pen name are pitted against each other (or himself). The comedy is spot on and appropriate for all ages, with the plot and acting quite stellar on all counts. This movie is not only believable, but the take home message will resonate with audiences from all walks of life.
August 4, 2017
Funny and sweet and a strong first outing from director Chris Gorham. It was a lot of fun. Go see it!
August 4, 2017
With a summer full of awful movies and nothing to really take your family too, this movie hits the mark. Extremely fun and an original screenplay. The actors in it we're all perfect for the roles they played. And they were familiar faces which is always fun.

When you leave, you will feel good about having spent time to watch this movie. And it's always fun to have a little romance and comedy mixed together. I would go see it again.
½ August 4, 2017
Love a movie you don't have to flinch through when taking the kids! Clean, good, fun in never overrated! Likable, funny characters. Go see it!
August 3, 2017
You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll even cringe from embarrassment for some of the characters - only in some moments! - because you will fall in love with each of them and feel for them so much! Top notch acting from the whole cast; beautifully shot and edited; hysterical and relevant storyline... I loved that it was real - in all the satire and comedy, the characterization and intent was real. Can't wait to see it again and again!