We Love You, Sally Carmichael! Reviews

• Feb 07, 2019

The fact that I managed to stay invested in this movie until the end is a good enough reason to say it's good and maybe even fun. We Love You, Sally Carmichael isn't flawless but there's no denying its sweet little story and likable characters make it a great pastime on a boring day.

• Jul 25, 2018

Another cheesy mormon propaganda film

Another cheesy mormon propaganda film

• Mar 29, 2018

Delightful, insightful, relevant movie with people you care about played by talented actors including the lead/writer/director. Watched twice in row and imagine seeing several times again, sharing with family and friends, and quoting from extensively. And yes, the slap in the face to Stephanie Meyer is loud and hilarious (because it is so true!)

• Mar 05, 2018

A fun love love story turned up-side-down by this writer, Sally Carmichael, of a hugely popular book series, who is actually actually a 35 year-old man that wants out of the contract. His ID must remain a secret for now. But when it's finally revealed his world and everybody in it gets turned upside down. Can he come out of this alive and his love interest in tact???

• Jan 18, 2018

I felt about this movie in the same way Just as I felt about this movie in the same way the protagonist felt about his books.

• Dec 13, 2017

Low quality filmmaking.

Low quality filmmaking.

• Dec 11, 2017

Not very well made. I would not recommend.

Not very well made. I would not recommend.

• Sep 04, 2017

Cute concept but so disappointing! Badly written. Sappy

Cute concept but so disappointing! Badly written. Sappy

• Aug 31, 2017

Starts slow - but by the end the entire audience was laughing out loud! Big surprise for a lot of entertainment! Go see this!

• Aug 16, 2017

Do you wish someone would make another of the old Cary Grant type films about the straight-man amongst a host of believably eccentric characters, each engaging in their own way, but cumulatively capable of overwhelming the lead with maelstroms of comedic consternation? If Cary Grant were Mormon, and lived in a uniquely Utah-Mormon environment, this would be it.