We Love You, Sally Carmichael! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

We Love You, Sally Carmichael! Reviews

March 29, 2018
Delightful, insightful, relevant movie with people you care about played by talented actors including the lead/writer/director. Watched twice in row and imagine seeing several times again, sharing with family and friends, and quoting from extensively. And yes, the slap in the face to Stephanie Meyer is loud and hilarious (because it is so true!)
March 5, 2018
A fun love love story turned up-side-down by this writer, Sally Carmichael, of a hugely popular book series, who is actually actually a 35 year-old man that wants out of the contract. His ID must remain a secret for now. But when it's finally revealed his world and everybody in it gets turned upside down. Can he come out of this alive and his love interest in tact???
January 18, 2018
I felt about this movie in the same way Just as

I felt about this movie in the same way the protagonist felt about his books.
½ December 13, 2017
Low quality filmmaking.
½ December 11, 2017
Not very well made. I would not recommend.
September 4, 2017
Starts slow - but by the end the entire audience was laughing out loud! Big surprise for a lot of entertainment! Go see this!
September 4, 2017
Cute concept but so disappointing!
Badly written.
Sappy
August 16, 2017
Do you wish someone would make another of the old Cary Grant type films about the straight-man amongst a host of believably eccentric characters, each engaging in their own way, but cumulatively capable of overwhelming the lead with maelstroms of comedic consternation? If Cary Grant were Mormon, and lived in a uniquely Utah-Mormon environment, this would be it.
August 12, 2017
Do yourself a favor and stay home
½ August 12, 2017
This is a fun little movie. Good clean fun. My eyes were watering from laughing so hard at times.
August 11, 2017
Typical odd Mormon movie. Had a few funny moments thanks to Sebastian Roche. I'm curious how much Melty Way paid to be in this movie a million times. Strange brand placement.
August 8, 2017
I laughed and cried! Such a fun story and cute love story too!
August 8, 2017
Excellent family film! Really solid. The themes are strong and the scenes well-developed!

Very much worth seeing in theaters!
August 8, 2017
Such a funny, happy, warm & fuzzy movie. Loved it!!
August 8, 2017
Love loved this movie. So charming and such a fun story. Christopher Gorham is the perfect hapless character who just wants to remain anonymous. This is the perfect film to watch with your family! Clean comedy? Yes it can be done and done well!!!
August 8, 2017
Fun movie with a great cast. Creative and timely storyline.
August 8, 2017
Perfect movie for this time of year. Fun to see some good, clean comedy mixed with a very sweet love story. Characters are perfect and the actors selected were a perfect fit. GO SEE IT
August 8, 2017
i adored this movie, its one of the best ive seen by far. great story and its friendly for the whole family. not to mention its a uah filmed movie which is pretty cool. deffinatly watch it you'll love it. i know i for sure did
August 7, 2017
What a fun, entertaining movie! Characters were very likable. It went by so fast that we didn't realize how much time had actually passed.
August 5, 2017
This is a great movie! Sweet but not sappy, funny but not slapstick, charming! Christopher Gorham is talented as both director and star. Do yourself a favor and go see this one!!!