Weathering with You Reviews

• Icy X Aphid
    Feb 18, 2020

The animation is amazing!!! You just get so connected with the characters!

The animation is amazing!!! You just get so connected with the characters!

• N
    Feb 14, 2020

The movie is pretty delocated and intertwined with Japanese culture and anectode. It also give you the atmosphere of adolescent love.

• M.T.
    Feb 14, 2020

Beautiful animation and nice music. How plot works is similar to "Your Name," but it was still enjoyable.

• Van T
    Feb 13, 2020

Best Movie I’ve seen all year, definitely worth the watch. Could easily watch this again and again.

• Gilliany
    Feb 13, 2020

Makoto Shinkai strikes again! Beautiful visuals, soundtrack, and story

Makoto Shinkai strikes again! Beautiful visuals, soundtrack, and story

• Luis / Sabrina
    Feb 11, 2020

Amazing movie! Subtitled, but still powerful and gorgeous. Loved every minute of it, and my wife agreed. I do not know if this will get a dubbed version for English speakers, but either way, highly recommended if you like these genre of movie.

• Mauryce
    Feb 09, 2020

it was beautiful and wonderfully animated. the character had real depth and showed the humay bpn struggle within a fictional setting

• IIskateNY
    Feb 06, 2020

Always a pleasure from Makato Shinkai!

Always a pleasure from Makato Shinkai!

• Anabelle
    Feb 04, 2020

If the artwork and the attention to detail didn’t capture your interest the storyline will! Loved it all

• Alberto Z.