Webs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

½ November 15, 2011
Wednesday, December 22, 2010

(2003) Webs
HORROR/ SCIENCE FICTION

Extremly low budget movie intended for television but available on DVD, involves a group of construction electrical workers stumbling onto some time machine which inables people to travel to an alternative universe. In this universe, they would soon come across a huge mutated spider who can transform humans into ghouls. Full of unconvincing special effects, plotholes and second rate acting especially from Richard Grieco!

1 out of 4
June 23, 2009
This film was poorly thought out and poorly executed, but isn't completely unpleasant. Still, I wouldn't recommend it.

It is perhaps most most notable for featuring Jason Jones, although his character gets killed early.
½ March 9, 2009
Un nanar sympathique et amical au final bien moisi.
½ February 24, 2009
Un nanard de trés bonne facture ... Des personnages attachant, un gros badass qui meure en héros ... un vieux savant prisonnier du temps suoper classe... et un héros avec des cheuveux long... COOL
½ February 24, 2009
Ugh, yes, yet another terrible Sci Fi channel original. Why do I watch these, you may ask... I'm not sure, really. I'm a moth drawn to the flame, I suppose.
February 22, 2009
Assez cool, vive les acteurs de l'ESRA quand même.
November 14, 2008
I ended up having to watch this movie three times cuz I kept watching it late and falling asleep. It's not that bad, but those electricians are total dumbasses when it comes to fighting spiders in other dimensions. This story could be changed and used for other low budget films.
September 29, 2008
I've watched this film several times before. Why would I do that you may ask? Well even though it has one of the most overused storylines ever, crappy acting, the worst special effects ever and no consistency, it is a very entertaining movie to watch. Yes, it is good because it is so bad. I highly recommend you to watch this if you love watching low budget films just to have a laugh.
½ September 4, 2008
This was made in '03?? Why is it listed in Redbox as a new release? And, no one told me it was a Sci-Fi Channel movie! By the way, it has NOTHING to do with "webs"... piece of crap.
½ September 3, 2008
Oh if I had known this peice of crap was a sci-fi channel original I would NOT have rented it. AWFUL acting. Just awful. And WHY is it listed in the redbox as a new rental when the stupid movie came out in 2003? Ridiculous!
½ September 3, 2008
decent storyline.. the only actor I liked from this movie was Richard Grieco.. seen him in a few B list movies and I think it's time they let him take a swing with the big dogs
August 15, 2008
Need a quick Grieco fix? It ain't "Mobsters" or "If Looks Could Kill" but it I think it's one of the must-haves in any Grieco collection.
July 24, 2008