Wedding Crashers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wedding Crashers Reviews

½ February 27, 2018
I laughed but this one's got some problems.
February 23, 2018
I had to put in the work to get through this. I laughed once and now I can't even remember what it was I laughed at. Maybe it was the terrible wig Rachel McAdams' was sporting. Owen Wilson plays the same character he always plays. He simply has no range. I can't think of anything positive to say about this thing. (I don't want to call it a 'movie'. That would be too kind, and Wedding Crashers deserves no kindness.)
February 12, 2018
Right up there with Anchorman and Airplane as a top-tier comedy.
½ January 14, 2018
Starts off as a yet another raunchy comedy, but then turns into a surprisingly sweet romantic comedy. Besides a few missteps (jokes about gays, racial stereotypes, and misogyny), I thoroughly enjoyed "Wedding Crashers" mostly due to the performances from the four main actors. Vaughn, Wilson, McAdams, and Fisher have great chemistry with their love interests, making their relationships totally believable. There are some fantastic comedy moments and very charming moments. A thumbs-up for me.
½ January 13, 2018
i don't get custody..

Wedding Crashers

It seems distracted from its track and is surprisingly long enough for you to wander off from the movie.
January 5, 2018
With Vaughn and Wilson delivering two top-notch charismatic performances, as well as a consistently witty script, Wedding Crashers is a hilarious romp full of heart as well. And who could forget Will Ferrell's great cameo.

5/5 stars
½ January 1, 2018
Sometimes, there's no shame in a film being exactly what it's perceived as. Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn spearhead a film which is unashamedly shameless, and laden with all the types of humor which traditional romantic-comedies avoid like the plague. The concept is deliberately meant to be exactly as the finished film ends up: raunchy, no-holds-barred, and with emphasis placed on the comedy before the subject matter.
October 1, 2017
White People Problems: The Movie. I'd give one star, but Vince Vaughn's performance makes it watchable at least.
August 31, 2017
When it gets all romantic it loses its edge and takes a nose dive. Vaughan and Wilson are always likeable and the laughs are not side splittingly funny, but they are consistent. A serious twitch of Fisher and Jane Seymour and the Will Ferrell cameo is gold.
½ August 7, 2017
Almost perfect comedy. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
½ July 11, 2017
Such a classic movie for a perfect duo of Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. If you love dirty humor in a family setting with a perfect love story than this is something for you.
½ July 5, 2017
All I really have to say about "Wedding Crashers" is that it is a lot of fun. While it isn't among my favorite comedies, I think it is an entertaining one that definitely scored a few solid laughs. I think Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson have great chemistry in this movie and think they do a great job of carrying the premise. It's a silly movie that I enjoyed overall. The story does feel pretty predictable and the movie is probably a whole half an hour longer than it needs to be. This is a nice little raunchy romantic comedy that is fun, even though it isn't anything groundbreaking.
June 24, 2017
One of the funniest movies ever
June 24, 2017
Funny and enjoyable movie.I like Rachel and her acting.She's a really sweetheart :)
½ June 16, 2017
Pretty good. Could have been better.
June 15, 2017
Had some really funny moments. This movie puts a big fat grin on your face
½ June 5, 2017
Good funny first half but yet again replaces comedy with romance and kills the film.
½ June 3, 2017
a story where two best friends john and Jeremy go to weddings and pick up girls but john meets a girl and falls in love and forces Jeremy to go to her families home and pretend to be close family friends the problems I have with it is the characters they are very unlikeable and john a terrible
friend to Jeremy I wont go into detail on the stuff he does but its bad and we are meant to like john but it is hard to and the only likeable/good are characters Jeremy his gf and will feral's character so in conclusion its a predictable cliché rom com
½ May 11, 2017
Great film, great acting, hilarious jokes, solid storyline. If you haven't seen this classic yet it should be on your to-do list to watch by the end of the week.