Wedding Crashers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Almost perfect comedy
October 6, 2016
Loved this movie! Hilarioussss
September 9, 2016
Great comic duo in their prime, this film made me laugh repeatedly. I quite enjoyed it and to this day it's probably Bradley Coopers finest role. Would love to see whatever happened to his character! Owen & Vince swing for the fences, the supporting cast is spot on and no role within this comedy miss a beat. Well worth it if you like these guys!
½ August 15, 2016
Too long and raunchy.
August 7, 2016
Thanks to Owen Wilson and especially Vince Vaughn's undeniably funny performances, Wedding Crashers in time will become a cult classic comedy.
½ August 2, 2016
Wedding Crashers has an original premise and great comedic performances from Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell. Christopher Walken, however, is misused, and the story lags during a lot of the run time with scenes that neither feel necessary and aren't funny. The pacing could have been tightened up, and Vaughn and Wilson should have been given free range to improvise. Still, the funny parts definitely outweigh the clunky moments.
½ July 19, 2016
Kind of cazy at times, but pretty good. One of my favorite Vince Vaughn movies. Owen Wilson gives a solid performance.
June 13, 2016
Wedding Crashers is a great movie. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are hilarious together. The movie had tons of laughs and a great plot. I would suggest this movie.
May 31, 2016
Would like to see it
May 17, 2016
Funny in many places
½ May 16, 2016
Good film with great comedy. The actors work so well together
May 10, 2016
I actually haven't heard much about this one, but from what I know, it sounds funny.
May 7, 2016
One of the great comedies of the decade.
April 22, 2016
While it has its moments of incredible, the entire movie structure, characters and plot twists feels like just another Owen Wilson movie.
I believe this was the last successful movie this band of comics have produced where the mantle has been long passed on to Judd Apatow's protégées Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, Jason Segal and Jonah Hill.

John (Owen Wilson) and Jeremy (Vince Vaughn) are buddies who crash into weddings taking advantage of the romantic air and single women. During one of their stints they end up in Secretary Cleary (Christopher Walken) eldest daughter's wedding and make their move on his two younger daughters Claire (Rachel McAdams) and Gloria (Isla Fisher). When John starts to have feelings for Claire, they go deeper than they have always trained themselves to be.

Vince Vaughn generates most laughs and best lines in the movie with incredible timing while Wilson was on auto-pilot doing his usual stuff. The brand of comedy is nothing you have not seen before and the most jokes have already been told in different phrasings in other movies. All the characters are stereotypes or caricatures of an ethnicity or social background they belong to, screenplay is too convenient and the movie is a good 40 minutes too long.

Too long, too overrated, hardly any fun
½ April 14, 2016
An overall funny film that suffered from a predictable plot and unfunny second half but benefitted terrifically from Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson.
April 11, 2016
This was a rom com worth watching. Funny acting, good plot. Simply hilarious!
½ April 10, 2016
Before I went in, I expected an enjoyable, brainless comedy with one of the most contrasting yet complementing comedy duos I know. I got that, but I wasn't expecting as much actual comedy, hilarity and originality as I got. The two protagonists have awesome R-rated humour and skills and while the main story thread is predictable, generic, and light, the journey is somewhat special. Comes recommended.
February 24, 2016
Fantastic film - funny, moving, Will Ferrell. Everything that I love!
½ February 20, 2016
A very funny comedy that invests more in odd situations than in punch line gags, with a priceless Will Ferrell and Vince Vaughn in a magnetic performance, but the film is unfortunately about thirty minutes longer than it should be, dragging a little in the third act.
February 13, 2016
Christopher Walken?! Now you've got my attention - on my list of things to see!