Wedding Crashers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wedding Crashers Reviews

June 24, 2017
One of the funniest movies ever
June 24, 2017
Funny and enjoyable movie.I like Rachel and her acting.She's a really sweetheart :)
½ June 16, 2017
Pretty good. Could have been better.
June 15, 2017
Had some really funny moments. This movie puts a big fat grin on your face
jamrcla
½ June 5, 2017
Good funny first half but yet again replaces comedy with romance and kills the film.
½ June 3, 2017
a story where two best friends john and Jeremy go to weddings and pick up girls but john meets a girl and falls in love and forces Jeremy to go to her families home and pretend to be close family friends the problems I have with it is the characters they are very unlikeable and john a terrible
friend to Jeremy I wont go into detail on the stuff he does but its bad and we are meant to like john but it is hard to and the only likeable/good are characters Jeremy his gf and will feral's character so in conclusion its a predictable cliché rom com
½ May 11, 2017
Great film, great acting, hilarious jokes, solid storyline. If you haven't seen this classic yet it should be on your to-do list to watch by the end of the week.
March 5, 2017
Could be good... could be terrible...
½ February 10, 2017
Wedding Crashers is a good movie with a surprising theme of brotherhood and family.
December 30, 2016
More awkward than it is humorous, "Wedding Crashers" feels like a 2-hour long collection of set-ups for better, funnier comedies.
½ December 26, 2016
A very funny comedy that invests more in odd situations than in punch line gags, with Vince Vaughn in a magnetic performance and a priceless Will Ferrell, but the film is unfortunately about thirty minutes longer than it should be, dragging a little bit in its third act.
December 18, 2016
Will Ferris in the holiday hit blockbuster "Elf" is sure to be a holiday hit that the whole family can love. When he starts his journey, he becomes a man, and the tale follows as he warms the heart of even the worst businessman. Personally , my favorite part was when he has the girlsfriend who becomes his lover. I didn't really understand what happened at the end. This was a great movie.
½ October 18, 2016
Almost perfect comedy
October 6, 2016
Loved this movie! Hilarioussss
½ August 15, 2016
Too long and raunchy.
August 7, 2016
Thanks to Owen Wilson and especially Vince Vaughn's undeniably funny performances, Wedding Crashers in time will become a cult classic comedy.
½ August 2, 2016
Wedding Crashers has an original premise and great comedic performances from Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell. Christopher Walken, however, is misused, and the story lags during a lot of the run time with scenes that neither feel necessary and aren't funny. The pacing could have been tightened up, and Vaughn and Wilson should have been given free range to improvise. Still, the funny parts definitely outweigh the clunky moments.
½ July 19, 2016
Kind of cazy at times, but pretty good. One of my favorite Vince Vaughn movies. Owen Wilson gives a solid performance.
June 13, 2016
Wedding Crashers is a great movie. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are hilarious together. The movie had tons of laughs and a great plot. I would suggest this movie.
May 31, 2016