The Wedding Date - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wedding Date Reviews

½ August 10, 2015
A wedding to walk out on.
½ August 10, 2015
I fall for these rom-coms all the time!
August 7, 2015
i aboudly love this movie
½ April 3, 2015
Good movie actully funny. Cuteeeee
½ March 8, 2015
Suddenly i remembered this movie and want to watch it again so i download it. Still remember scene by scene though, but i forgot the detail and the fact that Amy Adams also starring in this movie! It's a fun romcom ;)
½ February 24, 2015
Its a cute chick flick. How to get over and love again, with a messed up family all around you and part of your problem.
½ February 18, 2015
Definitely an awesome romance/comedy film. Storyline absolutely amazing. A definite must watch!
½ February 15, 2015
Such a romantic comedy. Loved the ending. Great pairing.
October 27, 2014
Absolutely love this movie!!!
September 20, 2014
I think it was very sweet. In fact I wish there would be Wedding Date 2. The story of a young woman with a broken heart isn't new but it still held my interest until the very end. Mulroney should be on Peoples most beautiful list every year along with Messing. Six grand is a lot of money for a date but if I had it and Dermot Mulroney was available, we'll lets just say that I would be at the bank ten minutes before it opens. All in all, the acting was fair for what it was,a sweet little romantic comedy. There were some of the sweetest lines ever to be written such as "I would rather fight with you than make love with anyone else" and "I think I would miss you even if we hadn't met." A very sweet movie with just enough sexual overtones to make you wish for more.
½ August 27, 2014
An Unfunny , unromantic pretentious film
July 22, 2014
absolutely mediocre in every way - and completely unrealistic in terms of depicting human relationships. I mean I know romantic comedies aren't really supposed to depict reality, but this movie didn't even try and as a result just seemed absurd and ridiculous.
July 7, 2014
Wedding Date is such a sweet movie and the soundtrack is pretty awesome too!
½ June 29, 2014
Fun film, although predictable... Perfect for Sunday afternoon family viewing!!!
½ June 16, 2014
i like debra messing but this is really boring. most romantic movies i've seen have at least a couple funny moments. this is just a mix of all the cheesy themes. wedding, 2 strangers getting to know and love each other, secrets, heartbreak, dancing, rain. has nice soundtrack songs though
½ May 7, 2014
My husband watched this movie on a business trip and recommended it to me. This is a great chick flick movie and I love it
May 2, 2014
I am a sucker for romance movies but this one just sucked the life off me
April 25, 2014
I love it! This is my ultimate can watch anytime movie! It is especially good for nights when I am by myself.
April 7, 2014
Dermot Mulroney is a capable actor - but it's movies like this that have held him back for so many years. 'The Wedding Date' is one of the worst films of 2005, and Debra Messing is one of the worst actresses on the planet.
March 9, 2014
Love this movie! Debra and Dermot have the best chemistry!