The Wedding Planner - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wedding Planner Reviews

½ April 26, 2014
One of the worst movies ever.
April 11, 2014
LOVED this moooovie!!! It's sooooo cute!!!!!! Gah!
March 24, 2014
nice... i like JLO :)
½ March 23, 2014
Another film that I saw on T.V. More than a little bit cheesy, but I quite enjoyed it.
March 13, 2014
The director (and writers) of this film have made two fine actors appear ridiculous by the script, the story, the sappiness, and the utter predictability of this film. They've made Jennifer Lopez appear to be a neurotic and tried to pass her off as Italian -- who came up with that one?! She looks so hispanic, almost Indian. I just came back from 4 months in Italy, and believe me, she cannot pass (physically) for an Italian. Also, they dyed blonde the hair of Matthew McConaghey, making him look absolutely ridiculous. I really like him as an actor, so it was a huge disappointment to cast him in this thin, poor excuse for a story. So, if you like Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaghey, you'll be embarrassed for them watching this movie. Half-star rating.
February 13, 2014
For a romantic comedy it has no particular humor or chemistry.
January 26, 2014
Watched: 6 Jul 2013
25 Jan 2014
January 14, 2014
A nice enough romantic comedy, nothing great or new under the sun, but the actors have quite a good screen alchemy so it works & you'll have a pleasant time.
January 14, 2014
Wooden. Occasional funny moments hint at improvements that never materialise.
½ December 19, 2013
Not the best romcom I've ever seen. it was quite boring and dull with an obvious ending. It did not fill me with joy anyway lol
½ November 3, 2013
Of course you know what will happen, but still a good movie.
½ November 2, 2013
It has some appeal, but is mostly squandered by uninspired performances and dialogue.
½ October 23, 2013
A horrible remake of a decent original romantic movie. And who had the idea that Jennifer Lopez could act? She can't even sing good...
½ October 23, 2013
it was nice but didn't really go anywhere
½ September 20, 2013
Really good film, really funny, and greating story line and plot, with some good twists.
½ September 19, 2013
Extremely predictable and the acting seems forced, not natural.
½ September 13, 2013
Oh my feckin' word, what a piece of deplorable shite this is. Hateful in every way. Spew inducing.
July 17, 2013
It's the stereotypical romantic comedy that deserves to be spoofed by the creators of scary movie. At least then I would enjoy it much better then this. The acting is alright, but the dialogue and story just doesn't cut it.
I don't mind romance, as long as it's original and well performed.
July 9, 2013
Watched this movie recently. It hasn't gotten any better. But watching Justin Chambers as Massimo was terribly excellent.
July 7, 2013
Never get bored watching this movie. Love it!