Wedding Wars - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wedding Wars Reviews

June 14, 2014
Support gay mariage!
½ February 23, 2014
I did not expect to enjoy this movie as much as I did. I was looking for something different to view, and decided to take a try. What a great case of timing. The movie is wonderful. It presents both sides of the marriage issue as I have never seen them put forth. The movie is certainly gay friendly, and it may be viewed as a light comedy by some. But, it covers some really important issues, and it does very well. The debate over gay marriage is ongoing, and I strongly urge anyone who wants to get a fair and balanced view of the debate to see this movie. The ending will not please everyone. It is too well written for that. Sit back and relax. Enjoy the movie, but do not expect to not be surprised by the amount of thought provoking it engenders.
January 19, 2014
Ainda tô tentando entender como esse filme conseguiu ser tão ruim.
January 4, 2013
I like this movie. Or actually, I think I love it! John Stamos and Eric Dane - those are favorite actors too, so that didn't make the movie any bader. Awesomly funny and cute movie.
October 24, 2012
more made for cable junk with too much fluff.
September 18, 2012
funny movie about the right to gay marriage in USA.... it would be nice send it a copy to George Bush....
½ June 26, 2012
It's not really achieving anything, but it's surprisingly easy to watch.

Very tongue-in-cheek. Looks like they had fun filming it, and it's easy to get caught up in that fun.
March 14, 2012
One movie to seriously check out....
November 12, 2011
not bad! Perhaps we should go on strike in Malaysia too.. and see if the 'majority' is a majority anymore..
½ November 11, 2011
OMG this movie's awesome...say what you want.
½ March 29, 2011
You know what... it was alright. Kinda funny and an easy watch.
½ December 31, 2010
ihan lepposa telkkaristakatottava leffa.

syytän hormoooneja että tää ja kaikki muukin itkettää.
½ December 30, 2010
not only was this kinda overly preachy.. it was an odd casting and not the best plotline or acting... the soundtrack was really poorly chosen too.. it gave it a very old time comedy feel that didnt seem appropriate.
August 30, 2010
Small budgeted television film about two brothers feuding over gay marriage. Surprisingly touching.
April 13, 2010
Humorous! With John Stamos, who is best known for playing the straight dude in FULL HOUSE, portrays one of the gayest men in America and protests for Gay's Right to Marriage.
Eric Dane, from Gray's Anatomy, plays the straight brother of Stamos's character, who is against gay marriage.
Overall, I thought this was a well written script with enough humor to make you smile. Nothing special, but was good enough to watch.
½ March 15, 2010
Cute movie, a little cheesy at times to be completely honest but a great message overall.
½ February 5, 2010
A great, if controversial, movie . I love the happy ending for everyone approach.
½ August 6, 2009
Tiene la estética de una película para TV, es divertida y un poco original, siguen cayendo en el cliché del gay, aunque un poco mejos tratado!
July 30, 2009
Great movie. John Stamos is awesome both in acting and singing!
July 21, 2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It wasn't overtly preachy yet it did manage to make its point in its own hollywoodish way. John Stamos was adorable as the gay brother to Eric Dane. The characters oozed a level chemistry and sincerity that showed you that this movie was going somewhere with its message on equal gay marriage rights and that it wasn't just ridiculous slapstick comedy.