Welcome to Woop Woop - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Welcome to Woop Woop Reviews

March 17, 2008
Extremely weird, random, and bizarre. Did I mention weird? Oh, and boring.
½ March 5, 2008
I loved the wedding photos. I was crying laughing!
January 26, 2008
it's good in the sense that it's awful.
January 13, 2008
All I can say is ..."part my beef curtains" yuck haha
January 11, 2008
this movie is great!
½ December 7, 2007
This movie is to films as David Brent is to Management. Highly influenced by "Brigadoon" it's clearly the worst film ever made. It's so terrible, you really have to see it.
November 30, 2007
a back packer's nightmare of red neck aussies
½ November 3, 2007
A legend in our house. there is nothing stranger.
October 31, 2007
Really scarey, especially Susie Porter's character! Check out Rod Taylor, only a slight bit of aging!
October 10, 2007
One of the best cult films ever made!
Love the Beef Curtains!
September 15, 2007
The strangest movie I ever saw...what the hell?!
August 30, 2007
Another guilty pleasure. Good laugh tho
August 9, 2007
funny as hell australian flick
½ July 29, 2007
Not a big fan but I love the opening scene! You can turn it off after the first 5 minutes and not miss a thing though.
July 26, 2007
One of the greatest Australian movies of all time.
½ July 24, 2007
I loved this file, though it's probably not everyone's taste. But it's definitely my sense of humour, great one-liners - and something a bit different
½ July 17, 2007
It's just so strange.
July 11, 2007
This would have to be the worst Australian film I have ever seen. After making a big splash with the excellent Aussie comedy classic "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" (5/5), director Stephan Elliott's follow-up is a utter mess of film that is a complete embarrassment for everyone involved. The acting and the script were horrible. Definitely skip it for sure!
July 4, 2007
The cultural cringe at its finest. Truly funny one liners and "out there" sense of humour makes it a favourite of mine.
June 29, 2007
Suzie Porter, Hot guys, music from Rogers and hammerstien, It has all the hallmarks of a classic. I almost cried.
A romantic comedy that makes you think.