Went to Coney Island on a Mission From God...Be Back by Five Reviews

• May 14, 2011

I really don't understand the hate of this film. Whilst it does, as several critics have claimed, tend to follow a very steady line with no major points of excitement or direction, there is a lot inside the film. Much deeper than I was expecting; I was expecting a comedy, especially because of Jon Cryer's presence and his co writing credit. If anything, it is well acted and it is a shame that none of these actors really went on to do any other significant films. Cryer did Two and a Half Men (a very good show often hated for no real reason) after this, showcasing his acting ability and comic timing very well. Shame we never got to see more of the other pinciple cast members.

• Apr 24, 2011

I don't remember how this got into my queue to begin with. I know it made it to the top because I was playing Netflix Long Wait Roulette. I was hoping this would be something more than it was. Definitely don't bother.

• Jul 09, 2008

Too much of the film seemed to have no place to go, just like the misinformed tourists who go to Coney in the winter and find that the Cyclone ride is not in service.