Westbrick Murders Reviews

• Dec 17, 2012

It's official truly one of the worst movies I've ever had the unpleasantries of enduring

• Jul 07, 2012

a bad copy of sincity

a bad copy of sincity

• Jul 31, 2010

This movie is a terrible rip-off of natural born killers.

This movie is a terrible rip-off of natural born killers.

• Jul 26, 2010

I'm surprised this little gem has escaped almost unnoticed. It's a wonderfully put together melange of murder, mayhem and moody animation. Owing much to Sin city and Natural Born Killers, not to mention David Lynch and Aronofsky, this wildly entertaining comic book caper, beautifully edited and realised by Shaun Rama won't of course be to everyone's taste but for those who like a splatter fest laced with real cinematic craft, it's well worth a watch.

• Jun 24, 2010

It's over stylised which while cool for the first 10 minutes becomes a complete annoyance after and the continuous needless swearing is somewhat off-putting too.

• Apr 02, 2010

I like the style and editing...it was unique and a good effort but too low budget to pull it off, in the end. Most of the acting was good but the story itself dragged...too many lulls

• Mar 21, 2010

Just a terribly acted confuddled mess of a film, I didn't like any part of it SKIP IT!!!

• Mar 15, 2010

Low budget, bad acting, weird lighting turned me off. apart from the opening credits being too long