Reviews

• Apr 28, 2020

Haunting. Moving performances. Gets under your skin. Watch it more than once.

Haunting. Moving performances. Gets under your skin. Watch it more than once.

• Jul 19, 2008

Just like Desmond Howl's real-life counterpart (that would be Brian Wilson), this movie is endearingly quirky, heart-breaking and life-affirming.

• May 26, 2008

Wow, what a great movie! Maury Chaykin as a Brian Wilson-like rock recluse and a score by the Rheostatics....and beautiful shots of BC too!

• Mar 18, 2008

Torque Torque the beast needs more Torque...i sing that all the time...what a funny little song.

• Dec 13, 2007

I think Paul Quarrington should be considered a Canadian Treasure.

I think Paul Quarrington should be considered a Canadian Treasure.

• Dec 06, 2007

"Have you accepted The Lord Jesus into your heart?" "No. The place is a mess."

"Have you accepted The Lord Jesus into your heart?" "No. The place is a mess."

• Nov 02, 2007

LOVE this movie. It is one of my all-time favourites.

LOVE this movie. It is one of my all-time favourites.

• Oct 09, 2007

Good sound track. Typically Canadian.

Good sound track. Typically Canadian.

• Oct 07, 2007

A little diamond in the rough ! Maury Chaykin is fantastic . The soundtrack is one of the best parts of the movie (The Rheostatics are one of my faves...).

• Oct 02, 2007

- Have you let Jesus enter your heart? - I would but the place is a mess Some really great lines in this unique and really nice story.