What About Bob? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

What About Bob? Reviews

December 9, 2015
good movie. It had me laughing, especially the part when he first meets the doctor and fakes touretts.
December 5, 2015
Great comedy, very funny and likable throughout. An old favorite.
November 30, 2015
This unquestionably dark but justifiably hilarious butting of heads owes its great success to the committedly silly performances of Murray and Dreyfus. Bob is obviously the one we're rooting for, but what's so interesting is that Leo is totally right about Bob's mental state and his own weariness of him. We can easily place ourselves in Leo's unraveling sanity as Bob inexplicably endears himself to everyone around him, as we uncontrollably laugh all the while to the nut house.
November 25, 2015
One of the greatest movies from my childhood! Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfuss are perfect together
½ November 15, 2015
A predictable comedy of a familiar premise made well thanks to Bill Murray and the ensemble.
November 15, 2015
Overall fun; feel good comedy
½ November 6, 2015
Still hilarious in 2015! Dreyfuss and Murray are superb!
October 26, 2015
Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfuss are entertaining to watch in this melodramatic comedy.
October 10, 2015
This is such a funny movie! The dinner scene and the morning scene are the funniest. Definately Bill Murray's best movie.
½ September 25, 2015
"psychiatrists are the ones in need for the most help" portrayed in a feature film. Plus a lot of lols.
August 29, 2015
I very much liked what about bob bill murrays performance as a hypochondriac who drives his psychiatrist nuts who is played by Richard dreyfuss who is on vacation with his family its a riot both murrary and dreyfuss steal this movie
August 16, 2015
Gets kind of stale with its repetitive beats, but still a fun family comedy full of classic Murray greatness.
½ August 9, 2015
A girfriend took me to see this at the Director's Guild theater. She liked it. I did not.
August 8, 2015
"DR. LEO MAAAAARVIN!!!!"
This movies deranged, hillarious, funny, and Bill Muarrrys a gem, playing a overwhelmed worry wart.
June 16, 2015
There's a nice parodic portrayal of a few thriller conventions in this utter goofball comedy powered by Murray's experienced comedic performance bringing in more laughs than Dreyfus at a not-a-lot amount like you'd expect when starting to watch an unseen comedy. Furthermore on Murray, he was like an infection to the film's character developments with a comedic purpose that'd managed to be somewhat successful. But at the process, Dreyfus was infected the most when his character went mad and seen as a sad, desperate one, even though he'd managed some funny stuff on the way prior. The film's duo's dynamics stirred up the comic while on a familiar vacation with some nice mix of parodic portrayals and kept its footing when being infected so this goofball comedy can maintain its okay status. (B-)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ June 12, 2015
Lots of funny moments.
May 16, 2015
I'm not a massive fan of US comedy films in general but thankfully this doesn't disappoint. The two leads are great, the supporting cast is decent and there are plenty of laughs with the well written script. It also looks good and the score is decent.
May 13, 2015