What Boys Like - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

What Boys Like Reviews

November 25, 2010
'American Pie' de adultos! Bobinho, mas sempre que passa eu vejo! Acho que à (C) por causa do loiro bonzinho...rs
November 25, 2010
'American Pie' de adultos! Bobinho, mas sempre que passa eu vejo! Acho que é por causa do loiro bonzinho...rs
½ May 18, 2009
Piggylingious ...sick
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
February 17, 2009
There is no Closed Caption because I am deaf.
December 18, 2008
really wana see this
July 26, 2008
That blond guy ending up with his ex-lesbian chick....so lame and anoying.
Thank god all the guy's where goodlooking or this movie wouldn't get even 2 stars...
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
August 21, 2007
i would like to see this one...
August 21, 2007
Not interested. I know what boys like.
July 1, 2007
how can i watch the movie
½ June 13, 2007
Though the plotline gives individuals the impression that it appears to have been stolen from another movie, it seems to present a credible, realistic perspective to the screen. Newcomer Christopher Wiehl could have improved his role as the protagonist Jay, yet Lisa Brenner always dazzles and amazes the screen with her Hollywood charm; she did an amazing job as Reece. Alex Nesic and Duane Martin also did an excellent job within their performing roles as Jay's best friend. A definite unpopular independent film, but absolutely memorable. Grade: 85/100 (B)
½ May 8, 2007
i know exactly what boys like
April 28, 2007
Another guy flick....not that great but does have some good humor
½ January 28, 2007
i know this isn't a "good movie". but the truth is sometimes i like movies that have that "stupid equals funny" mentality. and if american pie could be as well recieved as it was, why can't people enjoy this as well? the answer is they can. if only more people knew of it........
December 11, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
CloudIsAMonkey
November 12, 2006
Is this one of the movies they watch at bachlorette parties?

Haha... Directed by Lawrence GAY. HAHA!
½ September 24, 2006
Hello. I found your message strangely arousing. It is so good to feel desired and i am already fantasising about our long... sexy... conversations over the internet. I find you irresistible.
and i want ur mangina... its so sexy! its makes a me so very horny! my asian tits are so hard! OHHHH
September 11, 2006
Vraiment stupide mais comique quand même! Cliché: Un gars veut se marier avec une fille pour les mauvaises raisons, son ami aime la fille en questions et les autre gars baisent un peu tout le monde!
January 21, 2006
wso stupid and gay, i reccomend not watching, bad movie