What Did Jack Do? Reviews

• Oct 04, 2020

If you watched this, like I did, then we've been punk'd.

If you watched this, like I did, then we've been punk'd.

• Sep 01, 2020

Cringe Netflix short film by David Lynch. Very peculiar.

Cringe Netflix short film by David Lynch. Very peculiar.

• Aug 27, 2020

Its premise is quite odd, but this black-and-white noir short is strongly complemented by David Lynch's surreal style.

• Jul 03, 2020

David Lynch is not always my cup of tea but I enjoyed this one. The atmosphere and the humour.

• Jun 17, 2020

I don't even know what to say about this. It's David Lynch. It is what it is.

I don't even know what to say about this. It's David Lynch. It is what it is.

• May 09, 2020

I'm sorry, but what the hell was that? Biggest waste of 17 minutes of my life.

I'm sorry, but what the hell was that? Biggest waste of 17 minutes of my life.

• Apr 29, 2020

Ik weet niet waar ik naar heb zitten kijken, maar het was erg interessant. Denk ik.

• Feb 25, 2020

This is exactly what David Lynch is about. Honestly, this short achieves so much more than feature films achieve in two hours. The dialogue is great. The acting is great. The plot is weird, but great. Simply put, go watch this with an open mind and see what you think.

• Feb 23, 2020

I am a huge Lynch fan. I even thoroughly enjoyed Rabbits. This is just utter nonsense. Could swear Lynch made it simply to sit back and laugh at all the people who call it genius. I honestly think Lynch is trolling the audience-- a 90% on rotten tomatoes is at least 80% too high. 0/10, unforgettably stupid and a waste of 17 minutes.

• Feb 18, 2020

A classic Lynch excursion into the bizarre and grotesque. Jack's anxiety seemed so real. David Lynch fans will appreciate the fact that the song that Jack sings - True Love's Flame - was written by Lynch.