What Do You Think? Reviews

• Jan 28, 2010

An unusual little film. Director Paul Leduc mixes live footage of Mexican rock bands with acted scenes of Mexico City youngsters dealing with modern problems: poverty, unemployment, crappy working conditions, random violence, et cetera. It's very short (apparently they ran out of money) but makes an impression, if not a really great one. I can't say I loved it, but it was nice to see something out of the ordinary. An energetic movie that speaks to youth.

• Dec 03, 2009

Cinta incompleta pero interesante. El México de los 80's estaba jodido y casualmente el México de hoy también lo está.