What Doesn't Kill Us Reviews

• Nov 29, 2018

I am not a fan of Necrosapian TV shows, movies or even books. I never really understood their appeal. However, ï¿ 1/2What Doesnï¿ 1/2(TM)t Kill Usï¿ 1/2Â?ï¿ 1/2Â? is not a normal Necrosapian movie. It is easily my favorite East Texas based film. This movie really hits all the notes, it is hilarious, relatable and heart warming. The last time I saw it, I cried. If you have the choice of pigging out Post Malone style at Olive Garden or watching ï¿ 1/2What Doesnï¿ 1/2(TM)t Kill Usï¿ 1/2Â?, I recommend the latter. You will not be disappointed.

• Nov 27, 2018

Best east Texas based Zombie mockumentary ever made and it's not even close.

Best east Texas based Zombie mockumentary ever made and it's not even close.