What Have I Done to Deserve This? (Qu he hecho yo para merecer esto!!) Reviews

• Dec 21, 2019

Almodovar's early work and a crazy mish-mash of different motives and plots that results in a funny and watchable feature.

• Dec 24, 2018

Great characters, great actors and such a crazy storie. Really entertaining to watch.

• Aug 29, 2017

A real masterpiece. The gifted Spanish director really understands the social backround of a woman's supression and creates an excellent dramedy. The film is easy to watch, exceptional directed and has real depth.

• Mar 06, 2016

7.0/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2hd

7.0/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2hd

• Nov 05, 2015

A very revealing black comedy about Spanish Culture. A delicious blend of Satire, Sex and Social Drama.

• Aug 20, 2015

F-O 8.3 [Pedro Almodóvar]

F-O 8.3 [Pedro Almodóvar]

• Jason 123 D Super Reviewer
    Mar 18, 2014

The movie by Almodóvar himself is classified as a "Neorealist film." History lesson: I've studied Italian Neorealism and I can assure you that in no way does a film that has a character that can move objects with her mind come even close to "Neorealist." Nice try. I'm beginning to understand that this man has no clue what he's doing.

• Sep 26, 2013

Pedro Almodovar manie réalisme et absurde comme personne, avec en tête d'affiche l'excellente Carmen Maura !

John B Super Reviewer
    Jul 02, 2013

I can finally cross this early Almodovar off my list and am happy to have done so. As usual, the stars are those just scraping by and having to do all sorts of jobs to do so. The humour is great and the relationships well formed.

• Jun 07, 2013

Another tragicomedy by Almodóvar with excellent photography, hillarious puns and strong women.