What I Did for Love Reviews

• Dec 20, 2011

Not bad... for a christmas movie

Not bad... for a christmas movie

• Dec 12, 2010

Watched it on the hallmark channel!!

Watched it on the hallmark channel!!

• Sep 09, 2009

Ive watched this over and over..its a real feel good movie..James (Jeremy London) certainly goes through a lot to proove is love for his sweetheart.Sadie Ryder....The acting was superb and the movie was well written..A true romantic will certainly love this movie.. Might be worth noting its R1..so if your an aussie, u need a player that will take it..or do what i do..Use your computer.. Either way,,this move is bound to make the day right for you..

• Dec 27, 2008

This Hallmark Channel feel-good, Christmas romance movie is meant to melt the heart. Despite a few plot problems and predictable outcomes, it makes a nice love story to watch on a cold winter's night.

• Mar 07, 2008

Sweet, really funny love story !

Sweet, really funny love story !

• Dec 07, 2007

This is a good movie

This is a good movie

• Dec 02, 2007

caught it on the Hallmark channel as part of the Christmas programing and found it to be a predictable but very sweet film. "I'm listening to a dog." ~James

• Nov 29, 2007

absolutely love this movie and pretty much every movie i have seen on hallmark channel.

• Nov 27, 2007

I thought this movie was good. It was a family movie. I liked it alot. Check it out on the Hallmark Channel. I love Jeremy London. And it was great to see Sally Struthers again in something!!