What Lies Ahead Reviews

• Nov 22, 2020

Despite some strong acting by both characters, this film is terrible.....a total waste of time. The storyline is slow and tedious. The cinematography and editing are neither creative nor imaginative. The ending comes abruptly leaving the audience with an up in the air question what the hell does this mean? WTF ?

• Jul 30, 2020

It’s a thriller but the biggest problem with this movie is why is it so boring? Nothing really happens in it except two girls chatting in the car for most of it. The twist towards the end is a bit far-fetched as well. Quality wise you can tell it’s a low budget affair and not very professional. Sound effects sound very cheap at some of the voice work does it match their lips. Rumer Willis is yet another young star That can’t reach the heights of her parents.

• Jul 14, 2019

The plot to this movie your typical thriller. The issue I have with this movie is the dialogue. It is straight out of a B rated flick. It's repetitive. Annoyingly so. It was my introduction to Rumor Willis as an adult. ( That I know of.) It's ok to pass the time on a lazy Sunday evening.

• Mar 31, 2019

What's not to like about this movie?

What's not to like about this movie?