What Still Remains Reviews

• May 16, 2019

What Still Remains treads familiar waters with its post-apocalyptic setting and teen girl protagonist trying to survive the harsh conditions. No matter how hard it tries to stand out the entirety of the plot is predictable. It could've used some better acting as well.

• Feb 25, 2019

worst movie I've ever seen

worst movie I've ever seen

• Feb 22, 2019

amazing movie! must to watch!!

amazing movie! must to watch!!

• Feb 03, 2019

Heavily weighted racially biased. Bad white people, bad white man trying to get the goodies again. Brain washing

• Jan 23, 2019

Wow, this was some awfully overrated crud. Lame post-plague setting with lamer story line and base acting. I miss the days where you watched Mimi Rogers movies to see the great rack.

• Jan 17, 2019

It’s just meh... not sure why critics ratings are so high

It’s just meh... not sure why critics ratings are so high

• Jan 13, 2019

So bad it compelled me to do an online movie review. Dont waste your time.

So bad it compelled me to do an online movie review. Dont waste your time.

• Jan 13, 2019

I appreciate the limitations of a small budget but the script really needed work. Anna did every stupid thing she could possibly do. Growing up in this world I doubt she would have been so ignorant and willing. This is not new. If you want to watch a post apocalyptic film that takes place years later watch the Mad Max films.

• Jan 09, 2019

Good acting, Flat, predictable story line. "What Still Remains" is a typical post-apocalyptic that tells the story of the attempt to survive in an almost un-survivable world. Most of the major plot elements seemed like they were being telegraphed quite early, so I was hoping for some surprising twists which never happened. there wasn't much left to the imagination if you listened to the dialogue which gave heavy handed clues, including for the ending. That was probably the biggest disappointment. It was exactly as predicted without any additional flourishes or fireworks. Ended with the feeling of "Hmmmm. OK."

• Jan 06, 2019

Had high expectations going into this film after reading the description and reviews. I feel like Iï¿ 1/2(TM)m a worse person after having watched it. It was so bad that I am not quite what I used to be.