What to Do in Case of Fire (Was tun, wenn's brennt?) Reviews

• Jun 27, 2019

A fun, yet still sometimes heartfelt film, which is both sad and satisfying at the same time.

• Nov 29, 2012

The message gets lost in it's own bullshit.

The message gets lost in it's own bullshit.

• Aug 12, 2012

Can't see why people insist on massively attending mulitplexes to watch mass-produced action flicks they call "brilliant" and most critics call "guilty pleasure" at the best. "Was tun, wenn's brennt?" is as good and even better. The action is there, the humour is there, the romance is there, the message is there.

• Jun 16, 2012

thought v stylish when i first saw this film 10 yrs ago. one of the films those made me want to visit berlin. i felt the use of manic street preachers, radiohead, richard ashcroft etc was a bit embarassing and the story itself was quite like late 90s - early 00s.

• Apr 27, 2012

I loved the movie! What can I say, they did it in my most beloved parts of Berlin, and the theme of the movie.. well, ok, few episodes could have been cut, they're not neccesary at all, but still it's an amazing movie which is totally worth seeing.

• Jul 31, 2011

Atores bons interpretando personagens carismáticos, roteiro forte, comédia, ação e drama mesclados muito bem e um roteiro muito inteligente. Vale muito a pena.

• Jun 09, 2011

Fun at times, but little more.

Fun at times, but little more.

• Apr 24, 2011

You made lots of mistakes when you are younger. But don't grow up too much. Have fun with your everyday life.

• Mar 05, 2011

I love this flick so much.

I love this flick so much.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Dec 06, 2010

I enjoyed this movie. The fact alone that a major studio in Germany would back a movie about old friends (who were anarchist squatters no less) who reunite after an old forgotten bomb goes off, in order to cover up their misdeeds and attempt to "get away with it" is amazing! The story, music, and characters are all fast-paced. Very enjoyable.