Reviews

• Aug 28, 2021

I really don’t understand the bad reviews. Maybe you have to be pregnant or have been pregnant to understand it and enjoy it. It’s a super cute and fun show.

• Jun 15, 2021

This film was unexpectedly bad.

This film was unexpectedly bad.

• Mar 21, 2021

Cute, somewhat compelling stories, decent acting, and moderately amusing. Not funny enough to be labeled a comedy though, and it lacked character development. It was supposed to be a Love Actually type of film, but didn't go into enough depth, thus every story feels like a side story. Anna Kendrick didn't get enough time, and Elizabeth Banks got too much. We were confused what Banks did for a living, even at the end of the movie. She had the least interesting story and the most screen time. Wasn't amused by the little boy getting hurt all the time. They stand there and laugh when he gets knocked out by a beer can. Child neglect isn't funny.

• Jan 21, 2021

Decent watch, probably won't watch again, and can't recommend unless you're pregnant (or part of a couple with pregnancy). It's one of those movies where it is 4-5 stories that barely (if at all) overlap, but have some thematic connection to one another. I honestly think it's a great way to use celebrities to comprehensively cover the contents of the book of the same name. This is (clearly) targeted at pregnant women and expecting parents, and I think it does a good job of that. I don't think it does as great a job creating a decent narrative for general audiences.

• Nov 17, 2020

it was cute, and made my pregnant wife cry multiple times. did a creative job showing different people's life situations and dealing with pregnancy

• Nov 05, 2020

A likable, enjoyable movie that was fun to watch.

A likable, enjoyable movie that was fun to watch.

• Oct 24, 2020

Having a hard time in understanding harsh reviews. Nice, warm popcorn film, turned into a serious reminder of the intensity of delivery. Minus 0.5 for poor Jordan.

• Aug 23, 2020

Amusing relation, even by gender with no topical involvement, is the main expected enjoyment takeaway charmed by a nice cast exploring a stimulated range of pregnancy topics whilst maintaining plot connective coherency, though enabling the familiar episodic structure's main rom-com genre association through a predictably resolute cheesy routine. (B-)

• Jul 29, 2020

I like how it didn't tell me what to expect when expecting

I like how it didn't tell me what to expect when expecting

• Jun 17, 2020

much of the films jokes fail to land but with so many funny people make it entertaining enough to watch.