What Waits Below - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

What Waits Below Reviews

½ October 27, 2015
Military and archeological teams jointly explore a vast network of newly discovered caves in Belize. The site is ideal for a transmitter for the army but also intrudes on the home of a race of albino-like people. You won't find too many mercenaries that are as friendly or good-natured as Wolf.
½ July 20, 2015
Army and civilian research anthropologist team uncover caverns in Belize home to an unknown underground civilization that is unfortunately strategically located for Army sonar experiments. Relatively unknown film surpasses limited expectations, especially after a rather dubious opening scene. Worth a look if you can find it.
½ September 10, 2012
Military and archeological teams jointly explore a vast network of newly discovered caves in Belize only to find that they are intruding on the home of a race of albino-like people. Wolf seemed pretty friendly for a mercenary. I was never quite sure why the army needed to put their transmitter in a cave in the first place.
WrenchLT
April 23, 2011
A team of anthropologists and U.S military personnel discover a new cave system in central America and encounter a hostile race of albino people after venturing inside. I do enjoy subterranean horror films and this one was quite fun despite being cheesy and a little odd once we are shown just what is waiting below. It's tame but entertaining.
July 1, 2010
Never heard of this movie? Well there is a reason HA! Not a horrible film just a really stupid storyline. Very hard to find and it took me awhile to find it as well. But for those 80's chessefest weekends you can't go wrong!
½ January 2, 2009
80s horror film about cave dwelling humanoid creatures not really that good
½ November 7, 2008
If you're patient enough to stick with this film, and you dig eerie nightmarish imagery, this film is quite a treat! Personally, I really miss the atmosphere of films such as this that relied solely on the characters, and things not so human, without the use of glitzy computerized graphics!
July 25, 2007
One star is being generous. For comedy value. Awful.