What We Become (Sorgenfri) Reviews

• Jul 22, 2018

The film is most certainly not genre defining, but introduces some interesting scenaros in the event our friends and neighbors go zombie as well as a reward for climax for those patient enough to stay for it.

• Jun 27, 2018

It's not a good sign when I forget about a movie I watched entirely. I guess it was because this take on the zombie genre was as generic as it gets and it focuses too much on the slow turning of people and downfall of society under a viral threat than offering any new ideas.

• May 30, 2018

A great movie that changes the common zombie tropes. A must watch for fans of zombie fans. With very little jump scares, it shows a brighter future for the horror genre.

• Oct 09, 2017

May seem derivative (Fear the Walking Dead especially), but the execution and focus is refreshing.

• Dec 04, 2016

Loses points for following cliches and having high degree of predictability. Also the zombies are a bit silly

• Nov 27, 2016

If the director is trying to tell us the idyllic Danish life is so happily deluded they don't know how to prepare for disasters, then we'll done. Kudos. Whether or not this is merely a stereotype, idk. 1/2 bonus star for Ninus the bunny. Otherwise, a big waste of fucking time.

• Nov 12, 2016

Not bad, but slow-ish, & a little light in actual zombies. Not really worth the watch. Also has a case of stupid teen syndrome.

• Nov 05, 2016

Kinda lame, actually.

Kinda lame, actually.

• Nov 02, 2016

interesting take on the zombie era, just doesnt get into enough of anything sans the fact you know its not a american film as the whole "all good guys have to live" section is vastly laughed at.

• Oct 29, 2016

Being a zombie movie fan, I found this a weak representation of one. It felt more like a social statement of "What We Become" in the face of extreme adversity. Most of the characters are plain unlikeable and make stupid decisions. There was really no one to root for. You begin to look forward to the whole cast getting eaten. The movie was frustrating in that there really isn't much to it and it was completely predictable. What made the movie better was the acting and the set up of the outbreak. The movie had me until about halfway and then lost me completely.