What We Did on Our Holiday Reviews

• Oct 08, 2020

Each character is given the opportunity to enrich the story with depth and humour. Although the lead actors do a fabulous job, the kids and landscape steal the show. Highly recommended.

• Apr 10, 2020

Dark comedy which gave unexpected out loud laughs, and also got me in the feels. Great performances by Billy Connolly and the kid actors in particular. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

• Mar 31, 2020

Well written tragic comedy for all the family. With some beautiful background landscapes and music to match. The children are so relatable all will find amusing. David Tennant and BIlly Connolly are 'delightful'.

• Jan 11, 2020

The kids are smashing. The parents are ok. The movie is educational. I like better happy endings.

• Dec 30, 2019

A major disappointment coming from the creators of TV's Outnumbered. An implausible premise and clunky direction leads to several misjudged and poorly-acted sequences, and the whole thing is sentimental and pointless and completely unmemorable.

• Dec 21, 2019

It's tonally uneven, the editing is terrible and many scenes/ characters could have been cut out. There is a good movie in there but it's deep, deep down. Billy Connolly is this film's saving grace and the casting is generally good but overall, whoever made this film did a shockingly poor job.

• Oct 07, 2019

At times heart-warming and heart-breaking...but with perfect use of humor, this is a charming little story about just how dysfunctional yet loving families can be!

• Oct 02, 2019

I seriously couldn't have loved this movie any more! So charming and funny and touching and just damn good cinema. I highly recommend it for everyone.

• Sep 29, 2019

Very enjoyable! Loved the characters...the plot and e see peciallythe scenery.

Very enjoyable! Loved the characters...the plot and e see peciallythe scenery.

• Sep 20, 2019