What's Up, Doc? Quotes
The top What's Up, Doc? quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Eunice Burns: Howard, why does she call you Steve?Howard Bannister: Eunice, I have no idea.‐ Submitted by Tom B (4 months ago)
- Eunice Burns: Howard, why does she call you Steve?‐ Submitted by Tom B (4 months ago)
- Mr. Kaltenborn: I'm the manager of what's left of the hotel.‐ Submitted by Kevin C (3 years ago)
- Judge Maxwell: Aw! You made me smash my lifesavers!
- Howard Bannister: What are you doing? This is a one way street!Judy Maxwell: We're only going one way.
- Frederick Larrabee: I must point out to you that foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
- Judy Maxwell: I know I'm different, but from now on I'm going to try and be the same.Howard Bannister: The same as what?Judy Maxwell: The same as people who aren't different.
- Judy Maxwell: But you know something Steve? Love means never having to say you're sorry.Howard Bannister: That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
- Eunice Burns: Don't you know the meaning of propriety?Judy Maxwell: Propriety? Noun. Conformity to established standards of behavior or manners, suitability, rightness or justice. See etiquette.
- Judy Maxwell: Eunice? That's a person named Eunice?
- Eunice Burns: They tried to molest me.Judge Maxwell: That's... unbelievable.
- Judge Maxwell: Get the court psychiatrist, tell him to bring straitjackets, in assorted sizes.‐ Submitted by Hector H (5 years ago)