What's Your Number? Reviews

• Jan 03, 2021

It's not the best movie by any means, but I'm a huge Farris & Evans fan and that's good enough for me.

• Nov 24, 2020

What your number is is a good comedy to pass the time, but it has a lot of holes and errors in its development.

• Sep 15, 2020

Really good watch, would watch again, and can recommend. A good sex / romance based humor from the feminine perspective, almost like "Bad Moms" without kids, but one single lady. To set a low bar of expectations, imagine most of the comedians you don't want to picture having sex, and Chris Pratt in a fat suit, and that's most of the dirty humor in the movie. It's surprisingly charming with Anna Faris and Chris Evans (Captain America, but really, Johnny Storm) helping each other with their conspiracies, and instead better there lives. Yes, its the cheesy crap that rom-coms get made fun of for doing (even in this movie, I think), but it does it pretty well, it's funny, and deals with a concept that looks like an extension of the sequence in "Just My Luck" where she has to hunt down and kiss some dancers. It's a stupid concept but it's fun and maybe I just like Anna Faris, but she carries the movie and when something is done well, I typically enjoy it.

• Aug 16, 2020

You knew from the start that Ally would end up with Colin. What is the attraction? He gets her? She can be herself with him? Okay. But it only goes to show how low the bar she's set for herself is. He's too busy hiding from women he's been with, to show the slightest caring for them afterwards. And secondly, I found it unbelievable that Colin, a lazy bones, would do what it takes to research where her previous boyfriends are.

• Aug 14, 2020

It's cute and predictable with a bit of a dumb premise. It is a bit raunchier that the typical romcom, and has a more recognizable cast. I couldn't help but think this would be a far better flick with a bit edgier writing and starring someone like Melissa Mccarthy. Not that Anna Faris did a bad job, but it just wasn't as funny as some romcoms - not sure if it was delivery or writing. And of course she looks good in very little clothing.

• Aug 02, 2020

I really enjoyed this movie and all the actors in it...

I really enjoyed this movie and all the actors in it...

• Apr 12, 2020

Very funny in parts. The banter between the 2 main actors was very amusing. Good plot, which made it an enjoyable movie.

• Feb 10, 2020

Sexist and not funny at all.

Sexist and not funny at all.

• Bethzy
    Aug 10, 2019

It is funny and cute, good chemistry among the actors. The movie keeps you entertained on a day when you dont have much to do.

• Jul 21, 2019

This was a really good romantic comedy.

This was a really good romantic comedy.