When You Comin' Back, Red Ryder? Reviews

• May 22, 2013

When this movie was released, we nearly wore our VHS copy out. Skip about the first third or maybe even half. The attraction was MG's characters' Teddy and his psychological games with the others. You're always trying to get the mindset of Teddy to work out why he does what he does. Marjoe Gortner is unforgettably magnificent as Teddy.

• Sep 13, 2012

The film doesn't get at all interesting until about halfway through but when it does, it becomes entrancing. The performance by Marjoe Gortner is stupendous and the fantastic dialogue only makes his character an even greater enigma. Unfortunately, the film falls flat at the very end, when it simply goes nowhere.

• Jan 10, 2009

This is a must see Movie!

This is a must see Movie!

• Sep 14, 2008