When a Man Falls in the Forest Reviews

• May 13, 2012

Good movie with a fairly well story plot that surrounds the lives of certain individuals, each having one form of upset or depression. Interesting cast- Dylan Baker, Timothy Hutton, Pruitt Taylor Vince, and Sharon Stone. Worthy!

• Dec 15, 2011

looks like something I'd write. Sharon Stone never fails, did you notice?

looks like something I'd write. Sharon Stone never fails, did you notice?

• Jul 18, 2011

This film was horrible...I can't believe Sharon Stone took this role!

This film was horrible...I can't believe Sharon Stone took this role!

• May 31, 2011

• Apr 27, 2011

A truthful, but somewhat frustrating film about people stuck in their own personal cages. It's believable but doesn't quite deliver. Hard to truly reccomend.

• Oct 11, 2010

Actuaciones interesantes para un guión que no sabe muy bien que quiere, contagiado de la pasividad y alienación de todos los personajes, supongo.

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Jan 01, 2010

It was alright but definitely not as good as the description

It was alright but definitely not as good as the description

• May 30, 2009

I thought it was a good movie about men in mid life..

I thought it was a good movie about men in mid life..

• Mar 22, 2009

muy rara pelicula, se parece mucho a la de Dulces Sueños que salio hace 1 mes, con Danny de Vito, penelope Cruz y el de HitchhckerGuide to Galaxy, pero esta esta mas deprimente. demasiado freak el sr. Bill

• Mar 08, 2009