When I Sing Reviews

• Oct 27, 2019

Linda Chorney's documentary is an outrageously funny joy-ride all the way to the last song bringing tears of joy because "No one can hurt me when I sing." This is top-notch entertainment!

• Oct 10, 2019

Linda Chorney is quirky, hilarious, witty, talented and beautiful!!! Be prepared to laugh, cry and be down right mad!! A true story that will inspire, entertain, and have you possibly asking for a sequel...this is a must see!!!

• Oct 09, 2019

As an executive producer of this film, and a subject of the story, I might be a little biased. That being said I have watched the entire film making process unfold, and have seen the film over 50 times. One might think that even someone so close to this project would become bored. I am happy to say that I continue to enjoy this independent production and am amazed at the talent of Linda Chorney to tell a compelling story. This was a SAG ultra low budget film, however, there is nothing low budget about the production. I am very proud of every cast member, production team member, investors, writers, and of course the heroine Linda Chorney. This Biopic ends with an inspiring message for all who spend their life pursuing their dreams while remaining sustainable in these pursuits. I urge everyone who loves music and has enjoyed true life stories of inspiration watch, rate, and review When I Sing. It will help others to find this amazing future cult classic.

• Oct 07, 2019

When I Sing! If you didnt know who Linda Chorney was before, you will now! Linda is a qenuine, funny and talented musician. You'll be rooting for her as she deals with all the BS in the music business while pursuing her musical dream! 😊

• Oct 05, 2019

Fabulous and beautiful! Thought provoking and awesome! Linda did wonderful job in portraying her passion and capturing the audience with her disappointments and triumphs!

• Oct 05, 2019

Excellent documentary about the astonishing journey of singer/songwriter Linda Chorney, who was the first truly independent artist to get onto the Grammy ballot... and the industry did not like it! Great story of perseverance against adversity, interlaced with humor as well as humility.

• Oct 03, 2019

Nice to see how, someone with determination and no fear, can make a dream come true! Great work and never give up!

• Oct 03, 2019

A hero's journey into the maddening music business. Linda Chorney (screenplay/actress) and Robin Russin (director) serve up an Everywoman's tale that is not only true, but a moving account of ambition, talent, and tenacity in a Grammy fight and its aftermath that speaks to the dreamers in all of us. Fantastic and heartfelt ride!

• Oct 03, 2019

From hopeful to heartbreaking to everything in between, the film, WHEN I SING, is for anyone with a dream who, despite all the odds, refuses to give in or give up! As we learn in this film, "show biz" is a rough and tumble racket, where genuine talent is insignificant without equal parts guts and tenacity! Indeed, the highly accomplished independent and Grammy nominated, singer/songwriter (and now film writer and producer), Linda Chorney, shares her true life tale, sprinkled with pathos and pain but also with lots of good humor and reasons to stand up and cheer. Essentially, Linda's story is the perfect example of the adage we all learned in grade school. "It's not about winning or losing, but how you play the game..... that defines a champion!"

• Oct 03, 2019

Definitely one of the more realistic biopics out there. It is an independently produced film that doesn't go the usual route of trying to prove things o, ending up being totally full of itself. Definitely a worth see!