When Night Is Falling Reviews

• Jul 21, 2017

One of my absolute favorite films. Beautiful story. Interesting relationship between the women. I keep this film a secret to many and sometimes to myself just so I don't over saturate.

• Nov 23, 2015

Nice, tender and sensitive lesbian movie.

Nice, tender and sensitive lesbian movie.

• Apr 15, 2013

the actings a bit cardboard but story and sex scenes are hot! plus trapeze artidts are fierce

• Feb 17, 2013

intrigue and passion

intrigue and passion

• Dec 13, 2012

Want to own this movie.

Want to own this movie.

• Sep 25, 2012

Nice and mellow, great colours.

Nice and mellow, great colours.

• Nov 22, 2011

sensitive, visual, contrast.

sensitive, visual, contrast.

• Oct 01, 2011

I left feeling... "Frozen"

I left feeling... "Frozen"

• May 07, 2011

Apart from anything else, this film is a visual feast. Particularly during the love scene when the camera cuts to the trapeze artists-beautifully choreographed and conceived. The story is tender and touches on some of the issues faced by conservative Christians in relation to gay folk. I found this film resonated greatly for me personally and maybe that's why I've given it five stars. Taking that into account, I'd still give it at least four!

• Mar 07, 2011

I liked this movie very much. Emotional and full of love. Remind me of me n my wife. The love part.