When Puppets and Dolls Attack! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

When Puppets and Dolls Attack! Reviews

October 28, 2012
Place holder movie for "Crazy on the Outside" a Tim Allen comedy directed by Tim Allen. This movie was surprisingly enjoyable. A lot more laughs than expected. Best is Sigourney Weaver's character playing the caring sis. Everything else was a little weak. Deep review, I know. Oh yeah... and Tim Allen was sitting by us in the theater! The Santa Claus!

2008 Movies: 124
½ June 4, 2012
Pretty pointless if you already seen about every Full Moon killer toy movie. It's an arrangement of clips from films like Demonic Toys, Blood Dolls, Ragdoll, and the Puppet Master films, divided into sections such as Classic Kills, Super Villains, and so on. It's not edited too well but it does have most of the good scenes from the films. If you haven't seen any and want to, this would be a good sample of the best scenes, otherwise it's a pointless bore.
February 17, 2009
Hard to really comment on this as its just a series of clips from other films.
October 17, 2008