Where Do We Go Now? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Where Do We Go Now? Reviews

½ November 20, 2012
liked it more than caramel for no apparent reason !!
November 18, 2012
After only two movies I have become a devoted fan of the beautiful and talented Nadine Labaki. After tackling social and cultural issues in "Caramel" she does an excellent job at looking at the delicate matter of religious conflicts which still go on around the world, often between neighbors, in a very clever way. Labaki manages to put a finger on the misunderstandings through humor and unveils the micro tragedy behind the macro tragedy.
November 4, 2012
Excelente!! Una película que retrata desde el humor una temática muy controversial.
Muchas risas y muchos llantos!
Abstenerse pochocleros!!
October 28, 2012
Bad film that had no idea what tone it wanted to set.
½ October 24, 2012
A satirical drama which pokes at the very heart of the Middle Eastern culture of animosity between Christians and Muslims.
October 21, 2012
Beauty and laughter out of tragedy.
October 17, 2012
Interesting take, but It's too quirky given the subject matter, which itself seems to be riddled with flaws and the ending is bewildering.
October 16, 2012
A boring movie with some heartwarming and humorous scenes as well as some heart breaking ones. Great acting and interaction by the characters. Wasn't really down with the musical numbers however. Felt as if they didn't really fit and took away from the realism of the film.
October 15, 2012
Lovely. Lovely. Lovely. Surely, there is something wrong with Rotten Tomatoes to be so biased rating movies. This movie is hope, and Lovely.
October 15, 2012
At times funny, this Lebanese drama presents coherent social themes about the perpetual cycle of revenge in a small community of Christians and Muslims. Would have been better if the love story between the two main characters played out more effectively.
½ October 13, 2012
Loved it !!! great movie with a great message !
October 13, 2012
Muy buena película en verdad, hasta me siento mal por ver Abraham Lincoln cazador de vampiros después de ver esta cinta.
½ October 12, 2012
The indecision of the director about the movie be a comedy or a drama makes it almost without meaning. It could had been more successful if the comedy had been taking seriously instead of that drama about the religious intolerance.
½ October 4, 2012
A very fragmented and misleading, and sometimes pretty shallow script that never hits the spot, making the entire movie an almost, but not quiet..
Other elements of the movie were pretty good, with a very French romantic feeling and influence on the cinematography, editing and music, definitely a more mature work that Labaki's debut "Caramel", but she still has a LONG way to go...
½ September 25, 2012
A good start for Lebanese film industry
September 23, 2012
A lighthearted but creative solution to religious wars. This is the movie that should go viral.
September 17, 2012
Certainly the world would be more peaceful if it was not so awfully testosterone-soaked.
September 16, 2012
The movie has a weird way of getting across a powerful message. Don't judge the plot too seriously either.
½ September 8, 2012
I really enjoyed this movie, it surpassed my expectations, although I was
expecting a funny comedy that it turned out not to be, but i found a
deeper meaning in it that i really liked and made me think... the end
it's unrealistic but following the line of thought in the movie it
makes sense...
½ September 7, 2012
Hilarios and moving and current across the world and close to home, Where Do We Go Now is epic and moving if you can open your heart and humor and get over subtitles, be epathetic to the humor, it is supposed to be deep and funny, I loved it, bake it fry it roll it serve it up!