Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden? Reviews

½ December 18, 2013
ngehe banget si Spurlock!
September 8, 2013
Documentarian Morgan Spurlock travels to the Middle East post 9/11 in search of answers. It is informative but ultimately doesn't tell us anything that we didn't already know.
August 1, 2013
A good documentary that is ruined by Morgan Spurlock's out of control ego.
July 16, 2013
Well done yet again Morgan Spurlock, a clever, positive insight into Islam that is open in confronting all the issues.
February 25, 2013
dissapointing... but at the same time a bit fun adventure...
January 16, 2013
I meant to see this four years ago, but even though Bin Laden is dead now, I'm still glad I watched it, because it's not really about Bin Laden; it's about how the West stereotypes the Muslim world, and THAT is as relevant today as it was in 2008. Grade: B+
December 14, 2012
Basically an excuse for Spurlock to travel the Middle East and interview people. It's watchable but not as informative as it should be.
½ September 20, 2012
This movie is crap...it's a cash grab and just reinforces peoples paranoia and rascal stereotypes
I'm sick of filmmakers thinking everyone is a moron
I did like some of the information ...but I knew it
I just feel like this movie is a money grab

PASS
September 14, 2012
A refreshing and different look at some big political issues. It offers a glimmer of hope. Unfortunately I still don't really enjoy Spurlock.
½ August 22, 2012
My emotions are mixed, part of me shakes my head at the lack of knowledge Americans teach in public schools. And the other is pure frustration to why humans hate others for religion. Alone.
Where in the world is Osama Bin Laden, can be scraped book for failed attempt. Its not Morgan Spurlocks greatest achievement, but worth a look. This documentary offers 2 things: dumbing down the American politics and lightening the hysteria of war on terrorism.
July 8, 2012
½ May 16, 2012
The gimmick never cuts out, but it's a insightful look into the oft-demonized Middle East.
½ April 5, 2012
Nowhere near as interesting as Super Size Me, but creates a sense of danger and urgency. One cant help but wonder if this was a joke or a real-life satire on the state of the world.
January 26, 2012
Full of Morgan Spurlock's trademark sense of homour, it's more about revealing the true faces behind the people the american media label as "terror". A great film if given a chance, do NOT expect anything the box art or premise suggests
½ December 17, 2011
Partly amusing, partly investigative, this one really shows just how misguided and ignorant we can all be concerning the current situations going on around the world. Defiantly recommend this.
½ December 11, 2011
October 13, 2011
Not as much fun as Super Size Me was but was still pretty entertaining and funny. Morgan Spurlock is great at making docos he actually makes you care about some of this stuff which I never really would, just causes he's a likeable funny guy. Some great stuff here it does drag on in some bits but overall its pretty good.
½ September 18, 2011
I'm sick of filmmakers thinking everyone is a moron
I did like some of the information ...but I knew it
I just feel like this movie is a money grab

PASS
September 1, 2011
Rids your misconceptions of the middle east in this redundant and somewhat pointless but truthful documentary.