Where Is Kyra? Reviews

• Mar 01, 2020

Another Dosunmu masterpiece.

Another Dosunmu masterpiece.

• Feb 16, 2020

I think it's scary to know that this is REAL in today's society and sad to know some people shamelessly will see this as an option to help their financial situation, GREAT MOVIE!

• May 24, 2019

Horror film to say the lease .

Horror film to say the lease .

• Dec 20, 2018

Drama that slowly unfolds to a climatic ending. Excellent acting by Michelle Pfeiffer.

• Oct 15, 2018

I always like Michelle Pfeiifer but this movie was terribly dark and depressing. If you are looking for a movie to escape your depressing life this isn't it

Alec B Super Reviewer
    Sep 25, 2018

The ending is so depressingly inevitable, but that's the point. Pfeiffer is just so, so good here.

• Sep 06, 2018

If I could give this movie 0 stars I would. The whole movie pretty much was in the dark, very little lighting. The shots were also far away. The movie had no plot and was slow. Seriously one of the worst movies I have ever seen! Don't waste your time, the movie goes nowhere.

• Aug 19, 2018

Michelle Pfeiffer's mesmerizing performance keeps Where Is Kyra's gloomy story afloat.

• Jul 21, 2018

Bleak, compelling, and powerful. Michelle just great.

Bleak, compelling, and powerful. Michelle just great.

• Jul 21, 2018

If you're a Michelle Pfeiffer or Keifer Sutherland fan, AND a David Lynch fan or appreciate art movies, I recommend "Where Is Kyra?" A tragedy akin to "Death of a Salesman" except updated to the present day, and for a divorced, middle-aged woman. Very interesting characters expertly portrayed by Pfeiffer and Sutherland. It's a little slow, with a lot of cinematic mood, so if you don't appreciate David Lynch type movies or "art" movies, you probably shouldn't see this. It had more pregnant pauses than I care for, but the thing that makes this movie so compelling is the characters. Some of the cinematography was quite beautiful. If you can stand sitting through some cinematic mood parts, it's an important, and timely story, a tragedy of our times. A very important movie about the times we live in.